Hi their,last time i posted was 2 seasons ago just before you came to Leicester for the big relegation game,as things turned out i was convinced that if we did not beat or draw with you then we were doomed,and of course you stuffed us 3-1

It was first time in our history that we had gone down to that level,and boy did it open my eyes,especially the quality of football.

Though in hindsight it was probably the best thing to happen to us,we signed some good kids in Micheal Morrison and Jack Hobbs and kept the backbone in Matt Oakley,Steve Howard and Matty Fryatt,and built a really decent squad.

Getting promoted gave the team a massive lift and the confidence to compete at this level,and even though we have played above our expectations,the premiership is definately in our sights.

What i am saying is relegation might turn out to be a blessing for you,go down and build again..the players wages will be cheaper,+transfer fees will not be excessive,and then you never no.

Anyway i hope you stay up allways had a soft spot for The Owls,but not this Saturday.

Hi their,last time i posted was 2 seasons ago just before you came to Leicester for the big relegation game,as things turned out i was convinced that if we did not beat or draw with you then we were doomed,and of course you stuffed us 3-1

It was first time in our history that we had gone down to that level,and boy did it open my eyes,especially the quality of football.

Though in hindsight it was probably the best thing to happen to us,we signed some good kids in Micheal Morrison and Jack Hobbs and kept the backbone in Matt Oakley,Steve Howard and Matty Fryatt,and built a really decent squad.

Getting promoted gave the team a massive lift and the confidence to compete at this level,and even though we have played above our expectations,the premiership is definately in our sights.

What i am saying is relegation might turn out to be a blessing for you,go down and build again..the players wages will be cheaper,+transfer fees will not be excessive,and then you never no.

Anyway i hope you stay up allways had a soft spot for The Owls,but not this Saturday.

Thing is mate is that we did it 5 years ago and the young, hungry, cheap team we built were all sold off!! Depression is all that looms if we go down...

Thing is mate is that we did it 5 years ago and the young, hungry, cheap team we built were all sold off!! Depression is all that looms if we go down...

What about Alan Irvine,surely your board will back him?

Hope you go up, Big Nige is one of my all time heroes.

Also hope we beat you 5-0 on Saturday.

Which one is more likely?

I know which is the least likely !!

So by process of elimination, Big Nige might get his dream .....

Are you actually a simpleton or what? Please keep your gibber jabber to yourself.

Cheers bertie........I could agree with your last bit if we hadn't already 'been there and done it'.......the novelty's sort of worn off.

Having said, I dont think relegation would be the end of the world, especially with LS at the helm.

Nigel Pearson has been a revelation,he has really transformed the club....when he took over,it was just the character we needed,a no-nonsense manager who got the players playing for him from day one,i think he has lost 11 games in about 80 matches,that is one hell of a stat.

He reminds me of our old centre-half Steve Walsh,allways giving his all,just hope we can keep the vultures away long enough.

So you agree with him do you? I don't need to be patronised by Leicester fans thanks very much. I think it is you that has a wee wee tail for a head.

hardly patronising is it ?

Someone coming on to our site, who is a fellow football fan, who has been through the torment we are going through.

Offering us some positives and insights into how it might not be the end of the world people are predicting.

He is not reveling in our plight, nor is he poking fun

So to quote your expression.... it really is YOU who has a wee pipe for a head

Bad day at work sweetie?

Not a bad day, a bad season. Okay, so maybe I shouldn't call our guests simpletons, so for what it's worth Bertie I'm sorry about that. The thought of a 2nd relegation to the 3rd tier is seriously depressing, and could only be a backwards step. We've been there, bought the T-shirt and invaded the small towns.

I have faith in King Alan, and really hope he can motivate whoever he picks on saturday to get a result.

Not a bad day, a bad season. Okay, so maybe I shouldn't call our guests simpletons, so for what it's worth Bertie I'm sorry about that. The thought of a 2nd relegation to the 3rd tier is seriously depressing, and could only be a backwards step. We've been there, bought the T-shirt and invaded the small towns.

I have faith in King Alan, and really hope he can motivate whoever he picks on saturday to get a result.

see that wasn't so hard now was it !!!

:laugh: