has nobody realised yet

Guest brockowl

you all come on a Sheffield Wednesday supports web site everyday but your not willing to actually go and support the club? i always thought that we were a big club with great supports but i am continuously getting proved wrong

20,000 .........................keyboard warriors! Imagine the revenues we could have if we could get them all to financially contribute. When is Rooney out of contract??? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That unless we buy season tickets things wont improve. To get better players into the club we need to up the football budget, this is achieved by people buying season tickets.

Numerous people have stated that they are not going to Hillsborough unitl there is Investment. To those people I will say why should someone invest in your Football Club when you wont do it yourself.

AND BEFORE ANY ONE ASKS YES I HAVE PURCHASED A SEASON TICKET AND FEEL THAT THROUGH THE 0% FINANCE I HAVE VERY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY AND AM DELIGHTED TO BE SUPPORTING MY TEAM.

Yep, couldn't argue with any of that.

I too have already forked out for my season ticket next year but i'll not have a go at the constant whingers on here as that would just make me a happy clapper and I wouldn't want to upset all of those true fans who are waiting to see what division we're in next season before comitting to a season ticket.