Proud to wear the shirt

For the first time in a lot of years I was worried that I wouldn't see a proud wednesdayite wearing a shirt on holiday. I thought that the present doom and gloom had taken over and we were a dwindling spent force. My faith was restored when I turned a corner in Bangkok and I saw the blue and white. I had to stop the taxi and acknowledge him. This what supporting the owls is about pride at seeing the shirt even when we are on the bones of our arse.

Guest 1.8.6.7

For the first time in a lot of years I was worried that I wouldn't see a proud wednesdayite wearing a shirt on holiday. I thought that the present doom and gloom had taken over and we were a dwindling spent force. My faith was restored when I turned a corner in Bangkok and I saw the blue and white. I had to stop the taxi and acknowledge him. This what supporting the owls is about pride at seeing the shirt even when we are on the bones of our arse.

Did you see any of those "ladyboys" that are talked about ?

My friend Bob went to Bangkok, he cam home with a lucky charm for me and a bride for himself.

The charm cost more than the woman, well I mean girl, she looked 22 but was only 15.

Did you see any of those "ladyboys" that are talked about ?

My friend Bob went to Bangkok, he cam home with a lucky charm for me and a bride for himself.

The charm cost more than the woman, well I mean girl, she looked 22 but was only 15.

:biggrin:

When I travel abroad, near or far, the last thing I want to see is some tailface in a football shirt!

When I travel abroad, near or far, the last thing I want to see is some tailface in a football shirt!

fact.

bear in mind i live in newcastle at min...was walking back from work t'other day, walked round corner and someone ont other side of the road walked past with a weds shirt on....the chuppa chups one...THE F*CKING CHUPPA CHUPS ONE, some people :rolleyes: