Spurr Going ?

Guest Egghead

Guest Egghead

Is it true, or another rumour.?

This page is updated several times a day. Last update: 13:14:27 GMT+1

04 Mar 2010 12:42:27

Nottingham Forest will complete the Signing of Tommy Spurr tomorrow morning, After he passes his medical. The deal will be £680,000 loan fee, with a £500,000 future fee agreed.

Is it true, or another rumour.?

This page is updated several times a day. Last update: 13:14:27 GMT+1

04 Mar 2010 12:42:27

Nottingham Forest will complete the Signing of Tommy Spurr tomorrow morning, After he passes his medical. The deal will be £680,000 loan fee, with a £500,000 future fee agreed.

God. Please let this be true. He is an awful defender and the most overrated player in this league.

Guest Stereophonics

Don't see why a team pushing for promotion would want Spurr to be honest. If true i'd snap their hands off

Guest Distraught!

Would be madness not to if true!

We have cover in defence even if Gray has to be pushed back to LB but we need a bit of free cash to get a striker in ASAP!

Spurr is the best centre half at the club.

Why Brian and his successors have played him at left back is beyond me. Those with memories longer than that of a haddock will remember that all through his development, Spurr was a centre half too.

Now the source of this rumour is crap so it probably wont happen, and even though I rate Tommy, I dont rate him at £1million, but he'll go elsewhere and turn into a brilliant centre half and you'll all bang on about how he was poo for us and hasn't he done well since.