IIIIINNNNN west philadelphia born and raised

on the playground is where i spent most of my days

chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

and shooting some b-ball outside the school

when a couple of guys who were up to no good

started causing trouble in my neighbourhood

i got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said

YOUR MOVING WITH YOU AUNTY AND UNCLE IN BEL AIR

i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and there were dice in the mirror

if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought

"nah forget it" yo homes, to bel-air!

I..PULLED..UP to a house about seven or eight

and i yelled to the cabby "YO HOMES SMELL YA LATER!"

looked at my kingdom, i was finally there

to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air

Swafty, if that is LS's stance, that we will not go temporarily over budget even if it means relegation, I don't get it. With the investment seemingly hanging on what division we will be playing in next season, it makes no sense at all.

On the OS, emergency loan til end of season

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1983407,00.html

"Owlstalk guidelines"

"We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary." (note this is not a guarantee that we will agree with you or remove the posts)

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

Which part of the second para don't you understand Kivo.

Mods - why is there no report button against this? The link is sick, and not something I or my family want to see when opening a so called genuine link to the O/s site. Can it be removed please

Thank you.

"Owlstalk guidelines"

"We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary." (note this is not a guarantee that we will agree with you or remove the posts)

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

Which part of the second para don't you understand Kivo.

Mods - why is there no report button against this? The link is sick, and not something I or my family want to see when opening a so called genuine link to the O/s site. Can it be removed please

Thank you.

:laugh:

there is a report button as well

Swafty, if that is LS's stance, that we will not go temporarily over budget even if it means relegation, I don't get it. With the investment seemingly hanging on what division we will be playing in next season, it makes no sense at all.

The investment isn't hanging on which division we're in, it just changes the details of the deal.

And a loan isn't going to guarentee us safty so it would be foolish to gamble next seasons budget at a stage when not many STs have been sold yet + I read it as the Co Op wouldn't be happy with us doing it anyway.

Three things, I agree strengthening the side is no guarantee of safety, although logic tells you it may help. If investment isn't dependent on which division we are in, just the price, surely it is in our creditors interests to get the larger offer. The Co Op bank being our largest creditor and thereby standing to lose more, I would think might be accommodating were we to ask for a temporary budget increase. Thirdly if we are relegated anyway, its fairly obvious that we will not require a playing budget even to compare with this seasons.

for those of you who still seem a little unclear...according to most sources we are

PAYING NOTHING FOR THE LOAN

paying nothing = costs no money

loan = gets injured, send back

most sources, its been in the Mirror and then speculated upon on here, what real sources are there.

Three things, I agree strengthening the side is no guarantee of safety, although logic tells you it may help. If investment isn't dependent on which division we are in, just the price, surely it is in our creditors interests to get the larger offer. The Co Op bank being our largest creditor and thereby standing to lose more, I would think might be accommodating were we to ask for a temporary budget increase. Thirdly if we are relegated anyway, its fairly obvious that we will not require a playing budget even to compare with this seasons.

1, It might help though who could we get? a croc like Reid? or other unfit players that would be lacking match sharpness.

2. Maybe you have a point, I'm not sure, though I'm sure the Co Op know more about it than we do.

3. We haven't sold that many STs yet (and many fickle fans have said they're not renewing for L1) + we get less TV money etc so if we don't want to struggle next season in League 1 we can't risk it.