Symbolic Gesture?

Show your commitment - buy a season ticket.

I know how much Lee has done for this club without taking a wage but as a symbolic gesture - similar to the photos you see of politicians at the ballot box - if it attracts just 1 more fan I think it'd be worth it.

Whaddya think?

I know how much Lee has done for this club without taking a wage but as a symbolic gesture - similar to the photos you see of politicians at the ballot box - if it attracts just 1 more fan I think it'd be worth it.

Whaddya think?

Don't think Lee should have to but I agree it might be a good publicity stunt. He could then donate it to the Smile tickets scheme or somthing.

Don't think Lee should have to but I agree it might be a good publicity stunt. He could then donate it to the Smile tickets scheme or somthing.

Good idea.

I don't for once second believe he 'has' to.

I just think it'd be a nice gesture.

The type like Malcolm on RS tonight would think 'hey, if he's commited enough to buy into his own scheme, so will I'

Guest edforceowl

It would be a good idea if he donated to a good cause.

Whaddya think?

What a fantastic idea. The best idea you never had.

I demand recognition.