Question... England and Sheffield Wednesday

I think he was capped whilst with us.

Waddle never was. Shame.

Walker was with us when he played in Graham Taylors side that failed to qualify for USA 1994.

Walker, Woods, Palmer and Sinton all played in the 2-2 draw in Holland that effectively finished us off I believe.

Walker was with us when he played in Graham Taylors side that failed to qualify for USA 1994.

Walker, Woods, Palmer and Sinton all played in the 2-2 draw in Holland that effectively finished us off I believe.

The match that finished us off was a 2-0 defeat later that year in Holland.

Seaman was in goal, Walker didn`t play, Palmer went off at half-time when the score was 0-0, Sinton came on as sub for the second half.

Guest Distraught!

I reckon, IIRC, that was the infamous 'Do I not like that' match and the one that effectively ended Walker's England career. I reckon it was before he signed for Wednesday (still at Sampdoria).

I reckon, IIRC, that was the infamous 'Do I not like that' match and the one that effectively ended Walker's England career. I reckon it was before he signed for Wednesday (still at Sampdoria).

'Do I Not Like That' was the match against Norway. Des missed the Holland defeat, and didn't play again after the doomed 7-1 San Marino match - which was well into his Owls stint.