Beevers

Spurr

JOC

Miller

Macca

JJ

Varney

EE

(assuming they're all available of course)

Clarke, Tudgay, Soares, Potter & Gray nowhere in sight.

Yes that side will probably get beat; but we don't have XI players that wouldn't. We might as well have some fight in the team for a change. The useless lobbers that get a shirt week in week out regardless should be dropped on principal!!!

Guest bigblue

Not sure if JJ will be fit, but we need to shake things up, so I hope so. His distribution is shocking, but we're so desperate that a bit of a run followed by the bloke up in row Z having to duck again will do at this point.

EE was terrible against Ipswich, but I reckon he's worth a go as part of a from 3 or maybe in a free role in behind JJ & Varney. You never know, he might just come to life if he gets to do what he does best with the freedom to affect the game from all areas.

Guest bigblue

Grant

Nolan

Purse

Beevers

Spurr

Tudgay

Soares

Macalister

Gray

JJ

Clarke

Soares & Clarke should never put a Wednesday shirt again for me!

Guest Sheff Owl

We have a few untouchables.

Potter, Tudgay, Gray, Spurr, Varney, JOC (to some extent, least he has had a good few games)

As for the rest you can't really drop Spurr and Gray so for me it would have to be Gray.

Potter - flip me what on earth does he do? He need's to go out NOW!!!

Guest NORTHWESTOWL

Not sure if JJ will be fit, but we need to shake things up, so I hope so. His distribution is shocking, but we're so desperate that a bit of a run followed by the bloke up in row Z having to duck again will do at this point.

EE was terrible against Ipswich, but I reckon he's worth a go as part of a from 3 or maybe in a free role in behind JJ & Varney. You never know, he might just come to life if he gets to do what he does best with the freedom to affect the game from all areas.

E E has had more than enough chances. How many more do you think he deserves??? He is a luxury no good for nothing player living off the Rochdale cup goal . Contributing very little application or effort to any game . ( This reads a bit like my old school report ). Sooner he 's out of contract the better. A I needs triers and footballers who are prepared to bust a gut to help maintain Championship status.

Guest NORTHWESTOWL

I agree but i would drop JOC aswell.

IMO JOC has been the one consistent 100% effort this season.

Guest Crooky

Grant

Simek

Hinds

Beevers

Spurr

JOC

Miller

Macca

JJ

Varney

EE :ph34r::blink::ohmy:

(assuming they're all available of course)

Clarke, Tudgay, Soares, Potter & Gray nowhere in sight.

Yes that side will probably get beat; but we don't have XI players that wouldn't. We might as well have some fight in the team for a change. The useless lobbers that get a shirt week in week out regardless should be dropped on principal!!!

IMO JOC has been the one consistent 100% effort this season.

Macca is better. Consistantly better player in central midfield. More energy, genuinely box to box and super quick reactions, Plus he's got goals in him. More goals than JOC has got in him.Apart from a couple of headers (fair enough) Have you seen JOC shoot on target this season?

-with very little end product, rarely even a tackle or a pass, or even a touch on the ball. You can count how many times he touches the ball on one hand.

Bit harsh on JOC that. If that was the type of midfielder he was, then fair enough. But he is a ball winner, hes not a box to box, glenn whelan style player. Hes doing the job he was signed to do.

Hes been one of the few that doesnt deserve to be dropped.

Bit harsh on JOC that. If that was the type of midfielder he was, then fair enough. But he is a ball winner, hes not a box to box, glenn whelan style player. Hes doing the job he was signed to do.

Hes been one of the few that doesnt deserve to be dropped.

I take it you didnt go to reading? After that performance he should be the first one dropped.

He's been poor in the last 5 games, i really thought he turned a corner when AI came in, but he's gone backward again. We have a ready made replacement for him in Macca and dropping him might give him a kick up the arse that he needs.

Guest PAUL.

Grant

Hinds

Purse

Spurr

Varney

O'Connor

Gray

McCallister

Nolan

Johnson

Jeffers

I think we need to try something different to halt the slide. I don't think Fryatt is playing so the back three should handle Howard ok. Plenty of energy( I hope) in the middle with Gray not running about like an idiot and orchestrating things from the centre. Ball to feet to Jaffa who should be able to thread a decent ball through for a change. We seriously need to force the issue tomorrow because the 3 points are vital.

Only my opinion chaps.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Esajas = Dogturd

4-5-1 with JJ up top if he's fit please

Ffs because he was dire against Ipswich? Everyone was weren't they?

What has Gray done to deserve staying in the side?