more magic maths....average season ticket price <£300 x 5000 = £2 million.

Cheapest adult ticket £184 (Community on Kop)

Dearest adult ticket £492 (Adult on South)

Average = 338.

338*5001 = 1,690,338

That's not taking into account there probably won't be that many community STs sold, and more are likely to be sold at normal Kop/North/South prices.

Edit: It's also not taking into account kids tickets, d'oh!

Edited by NicNac

It will include other monies though such as spending in ground on matchday, amount we can charge for advertising etc due to number of people likely to see advert to name 2 off the top of my head.

Executive boxes.

Doesn't it include TV money and the like as well?

A lot of revenue is probably fixed as well.

I would guess that the actually figure was maybe like 3.3m plus £200 a ticket. But just for simplicity the club are advertising it the way they are.

unfortunately i will be living in France next season so wont be purchasing an ST!

I imagine alot of people are waiting to see what league we are in next season. this may be against everything Lee is saying, but is just a plain and simple fact. If we up i can see us reaching our 16.5k target!

:biggrin:

I bet you think England have got a good chance of winning the world cup this year as well. Dream on.

why not use abit of the money this season to fund some loan signings and keep us up ?????

Because that is a sure fire way of guaranteeing administration, as soon as you do that you will always be chasing a deficit in your player budget before you even start the next season and so on and so on. It may be the case we have already had to do this in signing nolan on loan?

Listening to the AI interview it seems we didn't have the cash for that loan as it is.

Have we not learnt from the mistakes from the past or other clubs?

why not use abit of the money this season to fund some loan signings and keep us up ?????

Because that is a sure fire way of guaranteeing administration, as soon as you do that you will always be chasing a deficit in your player budget before you even start the next season and so on and so on. It may be the case we have already had to do this in signing nolan on loan?

Listening to the AI interview it seems we didn't have the cash for that loan as it is.

Have we not learnt from the mistakes from the past or other clubs?

presactly

what do you think got us into this mess?

And how much money will we lose if we go down? Investing a small amount of this on a couple of decent 3 month loans sounds a sensible strategy to me. 5k x 2 x 12= 120k invested to try to keep us up. Its not really the same as signing another franny or jonk is it? Obviously they have to be the right players. But this strategy has worked in the past.

Edited by robswfc

Cheapest adult ticket £184 (Community on Kop)

Dearest adult ticket £492 (Adult on South)

Average = 338.

338*5001 = 1,690,338

That's not taking into account there probably won't be that many community STs sold, and more are likely to be sold at normal Kop/North/South prices.

Edit: It's also not taking into account kids tickets, d'oh!

Three letters that you have ignored in you in depth analysis.....VAT

Using on-line prices

£184 less VAT = £156

£468 less VAT = £398

So even the most expensive on-line seat is not quite £400...

As for the "pies argument"...each ST holder would have to eat 3 or 4 pies at every match to give the club the additional >£100 profit to make up the diffrenece between the average price and the magic maths £400.

Edited by kobayashi

And how much money will we lose if we go down? Investing a small amount of this on a couple of decent 3 month loans sounds a sensible strategy to me. 5k x 2 x 12= 120k invested to try to keep us up

I don't think we should be gambling with next seasons budget. Thats what this idea amounts to.

Theres no guarentee a loan signing would keep us up and if ST sales go badly, next year will be a real struggle whichever division we're in.

Also we don't know whos available for loan, is there any one that could come in and make that big an impact?