We an atmosphere, change the ticket policy please.

Guest Aaron

Guest Aaron

SORRY FOR ERROR IN THREAD TITLE.

I know that this season has seen we have offered tickets at a discounted rate, but we now go into a section of games where we actually play 3 away games (urgh). I think we could put some offers on to get some fans to these away games like free travel to Swansea perhaps? As I wouldn't be sure we will fill it?

Also after those games we have 2 home games. The first one being Derby on a Saturday, then Watford a few days after on Wednesday. Here is an idea.. For everyone that buys a ticket (Full price ticket) for the Derby game can get a ticket for the less attractive game against Watford? The game against Watford without an offer like this is sure to see a crowd of under 20,000. If we was to do this I personally don't think the club would make THAT much of a loss, because we will get an increased gate than originally for the Derby game.

Of course the it is very likely that this won't happen, but this could help make an atmospehere.

Edited by Aaron

The club can't afford to provide free transport for the away games mate, we have to manage our money wisely when we're in debt.

As for the Derby/Watford double ticket offer - I think it's a good idea but will call up the usual ticket discount arguments from season ticket holders and I also believe that the club are only allowed to do a certain amount of these each season, of which they have been used up by kids for a quid. They have one left and are saving it for the Palace game I think.

Guest Aaron

Well I think we have to do something to try and assure that we get a decent enough crowd for the Watford game and I think the quid a kid is a useless offer as it doesn't bump the crowd up all that much. I think a £10/£5 would be suitable here.