all this relegation talk

Guest zero)))

Guest zero)))

we haven't gone down yet.......

yes we've been on a poo run but there are still plenty of games to turn it around.

get to match on saturday and support your club instead of acting like a bunch of sad blades.

Guest JonTheOwl66

yes we've been on a poo run but there are still plenty of games to turn it around.

get to match on saturday and support your club instead of acting like a bunch of sad blades.

I'll be going to every home match in this season, as well as a few away one's.

But we wont stay up. If we do, I will officially love AI.

Guest oliver666

if we go down we go down.

i'd rather go down supporting the club than become a glory hunter.

SWFC are extremely well supported considering the mess we are in. Realilty staring us in the face but we still keep supporting

I think we're all in the same boat, by saying that we're definitely going down we're just preparing ourselves for a worst case scenario, whilst hoping and praying that we will be alright. Some kind of twisted defense mechanism.

There is still time as the OP says, but we can't let this run of 3 defeats turn into a run of 6 or 7 (captain obvious, I know)

Guest NORTHWESTOWL

Well stated plenty of points to play for be done with the doom and gloom around Hillsborough. The away team always picks up on the agitated atmosphere The Owls manage to create.