This weeks' Spotlight Deal is a mystery!

Just had my mystery bag delivered to school !!..........imagine my excitement..... but then...... Glaser opens bag...... Oh I have been a fool !!!

Good job I opened it with no one around !!

To quote a pre MOTD expression, if you don't want to know what was in the bag..... look away now

CONTENTS:

* away shirt (shock horror)..... 1) already got it 2) Wrong size even if I didn't (how can they send out items with sizes ?) 3) There is only until the end of April for me wear it (2 months of wear)

* keyring.... same one that is on my school keys

* owls mug..... will use this

* and the crowning glory ......... :laugh:Sheffield Wednesday 3 - 2 Southend match DVD...2007 ha ha ha

So.... some upstart marketing man has "conned" (is that the right word) my simple mind with the word "mystery" and I receive a bag of poo no one else wants, or what they will put in the "reduce bin" very soon !

But..... they've got £25 out of a lot of people.... so, at least I am helping the club !!

Edited by Glaser

Sounds like you've only yourself to blame. Falling for the mystery angle and all that.

Ps, how do you find time to post on here so much as a teacher? My mrs is one and she wouldn't have time during the day like you seem to. Which school are you at cos I'll see if she can get a transfer.

Just had my mystery bag delivered to school !!..........imagine my excitement..... but then...... Glaser opens bag...... Oh I have been a fool !!!

To quote a pre MOTD expression, if you don't want to know what was in the bag..... look away now

CONTENTS:

* away shirt (shock horror)..... 1) already got it 2) Wrong size even if I didn't (how can they send out items with sizes ?) 3) There is only until the end of April for me wear it (2 months of wear)

* and the crowning glory ......... :laugh:Sheffield Wednesday 3 - 2 Southend match DVD...2007 ha ha ha

So.... some upstart marketing man has "conned" (is that the right word) my simple mind with the word "mystery" and I receive a bag of poo no one else wants, or what they will put in the "reduce bin" very soon !

But..... they've got £25 out of a lot of people.... so, at least I am helping the club !!

i think the use of " mugs,keyrings and teddies " might have given you aclue as to what was in them :laugh:

CONTENTS:

i would say so mate

Sheffield Wednesday 3 - 2 Southend match DVD...2007

epic game

well not really, it was a bottom, but I was buzzing like an excited kid on speed after full time

and you get to see Steve Maclean giving the old fist of f*ck you fury to DA!

My mrs is one and she wouldn't have time during the day

Check all my posts, only made one post during school and that was at lunch this week.

I never normally do have time.

But today, went out at break and this is now my free lesson.

Should be doing work, but I am the best procrastinator in the world

CONTENTS:

Sounds like you got a lot of 'bang for your buck' out of it!

The Away Shirt is currently £25 on it's own!

We obviously don't know if you already have any of the items, but you've now got a spare keyring (or you can gift it someone).

Plus you can relive the excitement of the 3-2 match, whilst drinking a cuppa out of the mug! Sounds good to me!

BTW - if you bring the shirt into the store along with your mystery bag receipt/email, we will exchange it for another size, if you wish. ;-)

epic game

well not really, it was a bottom, but I was buzzing like an excited kid on speed after full time

and you get to see Steve Maclean giving the old fist of f*ck you fury to DA!

ha ha ha

forgot about that !!

Brilliant..... might have to crop that bit out of it and upload it somewhere.... maybe my new animated avatar .... whoo :biggrin: