Back with the programme...

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

OK - Ive had a word with myself. lol

At the end of the day - the pile of poo that we turn out and call the 'Matchday 11' will be decimated massively by summer - and if thats not a positive I don't know what is.

Looking forward to seeing a few more goals on Saturday - and to be fair I love a bit of comedy at the best of times and our defence is better than Morecambe and Wise on its day.

At the end of the day - the pile of poo that we turn out and call the 'Matchday 11' will be decimated massively by summer - and if thats not a positive I don't know what is.

Looking forward to seeing a few more goals on Saturday - and to be fair I love a bit of comedy at the best of times and our defence is better than Morecambe and Wise on its day.

Comedy isn't as funny when you're on the receiving end though.

We're currently the football equivalent of that little old fella who got slapped on the Benny Hill show.

When you let go and accept that we are dog throw, you'll find it incredibly liberating.

It's cool man. Everything will be cool.

Guest Manwithastick

Comedy isn't as funny when you're on the receiving end though.

We're currently the football equivalent of that little old fella who got slapped on the Benny Hill show.

:laugh: :laugh: