Lee Strafford and Nick Parker

I wanted to ask Lee this at last weeks forum but I couldn't get a word in edgeways for PS!!

Anyway....we read lots about LS working for nothing and fair play to him for doing so......we do however have a CEO in Nick Parker who is well paid (by Wednesday standards if not necessarily industry standards)

A lot of chairmen of football clubs are unpaid and SWFC chairman have always been so.....predominantly because they work in a strategy and leadership role rather than a major hands on role.

So does anyone know what the differences are in the roles LS and NP have at SWFC?

I guess, Nick Parker- is responsible for the day to day running of the club/business (ticket office, catering, stadium ops etc)

Lee Strafford- well you might have answered that yourself-

..predominantly because they work in a strategy and leadership role rather than a major hands on role.

So basically no one knows....which really answers the question.....all those who think LS should be paid a substantial six figure sub.....what exactly should happen to NP then....because big club that we like to think we are, in reality we are a SME with a turnover around £10m and the idea of having 2 executives on substantial six figure packages in such an organisation is madness

Edited by Ian

So basically no one knows....which really answers the question.....all those who think LS should be paid a substantial six figure sub.....what exactly should happen to NP then....because big club that we like to think we are, in reality we are a SME with a turnover around £10m and the idea of having 2 executives on substantial six figure packages in such an organisation is madness

So the whole point of you starting this thread was to basically say you don't thing LS should be paid...