Warnock on Soares

Who's he ?

What has this got to do with Wednesday ?

Mildly interesting insight into the fortunes of our midfielder for the season. Would still like to see him get a run out in central midfield, this constant playing out of position looks to be stunting his comeback and confidence.

Mildly interesting insight into the fortunes of our midfielder for the season. Would still like to see him get a run out in central midfield, this constant playing out of position looks to be stunting his comeback and confidence.

Would like to see him in the middle with O'Connor.

Can't see why Potter merits being in the side.

Yeah, looks our one and only chance of seeing Soares on his day as the best in the division.

hmmmm....

Tom Soares .................. Kevin Nolan ? ? ? ?

I'll tell you what, it's got me stumped

This is absolutely what infuriates me about our club. We are always pleading poverty and yet, we then borrow this guy not once but twice, and then either don't play him or play him out of position. Why do we constantly sign players, seemingly without any thought of how they may fit into the side.

This is absolutely what infuriates me about our club. We are always pleading poverty and yet, we then borrow this guy not once but twice, and then either don't play him or play him out of position. Why do we constantly sign players, seemingly without any thought of how they may fit into the side.

Panic acquistions?

Guest owls_4_life

Would like to see him in the middle with O'Connor.

Can't see why Potter merits being in the side.

This.

Agreed. And don't get me started on the inspired signing that was Feeney