They now have no excuses ....

yeah, but to me, this sounds different.

This sounds as though Irvine has actually been doing something different this time and he has actually realised that what he has been doing up to now hasn't been working.

Hopefully we see a completely different mindset and a fresh approach on Saturday (and this is from one of the biggest pessimists on here !)

How much did Alan stick to his words today ?

I said I felt optimistic today, as Alan's words really did feel genuine.

He really seemed to take a moment out and look at both himself, his approach and that of the players.

Full credit to Alan today. The right system, the right changes, the right attitude

Now let's keep it up Wednesday

1 down, 12 to go

Edited by Glaser

hat to say this (and never thought i would) but ....you were right glaser!! whatever AIO said/did worked a proper treat,that is how we should play EVERY week.they've shown they can do it now there really are no excuses!!!

Just hope that on Tuesday night, at probably THE toughest place to go, with the open, adventurous football they play, we don't lose sight of yesterday.

Tuesday will be a very, very difficult game. I just hope that the doom and gloom (amongst fans and players) doesn't return after this , if we are to lose, as we don't want the depression that swept us the 3 games prior to Leicester

Just hope that on Tuesday night, at probably THE toughest place to go, with the open, adventurous football they play, we don't lose sight of yesterday.

Tuesday will be a very, very difficult game. I just hope that the doom and gloom (amongst fans and players) doesn't return after this , if we are to lose, as we don't want the depression that swept us the 3 games prior to Leicester

I think they are going to get a bit nervous as the season draws to a close mate...if we can hold out and put them off thier stride we could nick a point,

heres to hoping...