They now have no excuses ....

I know it's stating the obvious but we need actions and not words.

read the post.

Actions are happening on the training ground.

Sounds like Alan is sorting it. So hopefully, Saturday, we will see a completely different team.

read the post.

Actions are happening on the training ground.

Sounds like Alan is sorting it. So hopefully, Saturday, we will see a completely different team.

But we've heard these words before and had the whole "we'll be working on the training pitch" sort of speech.

Don't get me wrong - I like Irvine and think he's a good man for the job.

The question isn't whether our players can do it on the training pitch, but whether those actions will be seen on the pitch.

But we've heard these words before and had the whole "we'll be working on the training pitch" sort of speech.

Don't get me wrong - I like Irvine and think he's a good man for the job.

The question isn't whether our players can do it on the training pitch, but whether those actions will be seen on the pitch.

yeah, but to me, this sounds different.

This sounds as though Irvine has actually been doing something different this time and he has actually realised that what he has been doing up to now hasn't been working.

Hopefully we see a completely different mindset and a fresh approach on Saturday (and this is from one of the biggest pessimists on here !)

This sounds as though Irvine has actually been doing something different this time and he has actually realised that what he has been doing up to now hasn't been working.

Hopefully we see a completely different mindset and a fresh approach on Saturday (and this is from one of the biggest pessimists on here !)

I'm hoping for that as well.

I just hope AI gets the time to build his own team, be that in the CCC or L1.

I'm hoping for that as well.

I just hope AI gets the time to build his own team, be that in the CCC or L1.

He will, he is Lee's man, who he will back to the hilt.

Not allowing him time would be an admission of defeat.

Guest Sheff Owl

To be honest the ONLY action he can take is to CHANGE the team, some of these player's have been giving the same poo performences for weeks now and enough is enough, give them a kick up the arse.

I belive in the long run AI will get it right but with this bunch, i'm not so sure.

We have heard it all before about a 'good's week's training' etc etc and we are still poo the week after.

Guest Anglofile

Glaser,

You and I rarely agree but think you're absolutely spot on. AI is no-nonsense and I believe he may have had a "Come to Jesus" discussion with several of the guys since last Saturday's debacle at Reading.

Best,

Joe

Glaser,

You and I rarely agree but think you're absolutely spot on. AI is no-nonsense and I believe he may have had a "Come to Jesus" discussion with several of the guys since last Saturday's debacle at Reading.

Best,

Joe

kind of a love hate relationship aint it !! :blush:

I honestly believe he has told a few home truths, yet inspired others with comforting words.

I believe Saturday the fans will get a performance.

Either way, if you haven't decided if you are turning up Saturday and YOU CAN AFFORD THE TIME AND EFFORT, then this team, plus Alan and Lee, need you more now then ever

Edited by Glaser

I wonder if any of the players in the meeting laughed out loud for the fifth goal when the two defenders ran into each other.

I bet they all did, bar two..... not sure which two mind !!

Guest carlg

Is Purse back for this weekend?

We desperately need his hard-man approach/vocal leadership, especially since his performances have now stabilised.

Sod's law the timing of his injury.

So, if he's back, let's just put the recent hiatus down to his absence - and he's now back for rest of season, hopefully. We will stay up.

UTO.

Glaser,

Best,

Joe

When's the next blog update Joe?