Right Now...

Guest James-The-Owl

Guest James-The-Owl

Would you take a last game decider against Palace? Personally, yes. It will mean Sheffield United don't relegate us, and we'll have a great chance of staying up as we usually turn out a good performance on the last game of the season, particularly at home.

Guest Distraught!

Compared with what?

It's fookin' obvious it would be better than already being relegated but worse than already being safe! :blink:

Would you take a last game decider against Palace? Personally, yes. It will mean Sheffield United don't relegate us, and we'll have a great chance of staying up as we usually turn out a good performance on the last game of the season, particularly at home.

AABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBS

yes btw

Guest James-The-Owl

Compared with what?

It's fookin' obvious it would be better than already being relegated but worse than already being safe! :blink:

Maybe I should've explained a little more.

Would you take the last day decider as it stands or do you think we have a realistic chance of beating the drop before the last game comes around?

Compared with what?

Our position right now - i.e. not being relegated with plenty of games left but a team that looks like we won't pick up another point.

Which is why I would take it because it means the Pigs don't relegate us and somehow we string enough points together between now and the final game to stay in with a chance of survival!

Yes. We might not get a lifeline, so I would take it if offered now.

35 thousand inside making for one hell of an atmosphere.

Outcome...... the tw@ts that called themselves Sheffield Wednesday players, would probably let us down.... again

Edited by Glaser

Guest Sheff Owl

If it was possible to be offered RIGHT NOW still a chance of staying up but you have to win your final match of the season and a win guarantees staying up...I WOULD flipping SNAP YOUR HAND OFF.