difficulty buying season tickets

Guest brockowl

Guest brockowl

I qualify for a community season ticket and would like to purchase one through the 10 months interest free credit.

However first I need to provide proof that I qualify which could take up to 48hrs and then need to apply for credit meaning I could miss out on the 8th march deadline.

Meaning that due to expence I will probably have to miss out.

I do feel that the Club could have made it much easier for supporters to purchase tickets.

I look forward to a response.

Guest Walkley_Owl

I qualify for a community season ticket and would like to purchase one through the 10 months interest free credit.

However first I need to provide proof that I qualify which could take up to 48hrs and then need to apply for credit meaning I could miss out on the 8th march deadline.

I do feel that the Club could have made it much easier for supporters to purchase tickets.

if you apply before March 8th with proof you get the discounted rate.

Guest brockowl

why didn't you do it like... last week?

or the week before?

just wondering

only just had permission from the lady

only just had permission from the lady

WHIPPED!

think so long as you apply before the deadline, you get the discount.

If not, phone them up and explain your situation - if it's genuine and you can't provide proof on time, I'm almost positive they will make arrangements for you.

Guest Walkley_Owl

That cant be right can it?

If so Im getting mine today. I wont pass a credit check (yes Im a scrubber :biggrin: ) fecked up my credit rating after I got made reundant :Dark Sad:

IT IS 100% ACCEPTANCE

What are the payment options available to me?

You can pay in full or in installments. For this season we are offering an interest free payment option over a specified period of time dependent upon the timing of your commitment to purchase your ticket. We will not be offering an interest bearing payment option this season, as there is a 100% acceptance rate for the interest free payment option - it is available to everybody. We will continue to offer six-month interest free credit when paying with the Owls MasterCard.

Edited by Walkley_Owl

If you knew it'd take 48 hrs to get proof, you should've got it earlier, in anticipation of your wife granting you permission! You must've realised you needed proof? or we could all just claim we're entitled! :rolleyes:

IT IS 100% ACCEPTANCE

You can pay in full or in installments. For this season we are offering an interest free payment option over a specified period of time dependent upon the timing of your commitment to purchase your ticket. We will not be offering an interest bearing payment option this season, as there is a 100% acceptance rate for the interest free payment option - it is available to everybody. We will continue to offer six-month interest free credit when paying with the Owls MasterCard.

Cool. Cheers Walkley

Guest ArbourOwl

IT IS 100% ACCEPTANCE

I didn't know this, But i think i've just sold 2 more season tickets because of find this out.