Wednesday 30th June 2010

Guest Sheff Owl

Biggest EVER Wednesday flop?

Depend's really -

Jeffers

De Bilde

Jonk

All signed on shocking amount's of money.

Guest Walkley_Owl

Depend's really -

Jeffers

De Bilde

Jonk

All signed on shocking amount's of money.

As much as Jonk was aflap, to label him with THEM two is unfair

I feel a little sorry for him in a way. He was touted as the next big thing, signed for Arsenal....... then it all went downhill.

Every time he signs for a club I suspect the fans say the same that he's got the potential in him, good movement etc etc but it never seems to work out for him.

Still, saying all that, it would be going too far to say I'm miss him as he's never really got started

Guest owls_4_life

Think he should get the ball played to his feet, apparently he can do something what Messi does when the other players notice his sublime movement?

Guest oliver666

I feel a little sorry for him in a way. He was touted as the next big thing, signed for Arsenal....... then it all went downhill.

Every time he signs for a club I suspect the fans say the same that he's got the potential in him, good movement etc etc but it never seems to work out for him.

Still, saying all that, it would be going too far to say I'm miss him as he's never really got started

I wouldn't give a damn what people thought of me whilst pulling 10 to 12k a week, don't think he does either.

i cant imagine hes happy knowing hes out of work in 4 months time.

Nor is he happy sitting at home injured.

Nor did he sign with the express intention of sitting in our physio room.

And before that horror tackle that broke his ankle, he was showing signs of coming good.

Will still be wednesdays biggest flop and cost us so much money, but another one that SHOULD have been...

I wouldn't give a damn what people thought of me whilst pulling 10 to 12k a week, don't think he does either.

I didn't mean that. More of, if it was me in the same position I would obviously be glad for the money, but I would still be thinking how did it all go wrong. Not just here, but from Arsenal onwards. He obviously had thoughts that he would be a top level footballer for some time, but I'm guessing he'll be in League 1 maybe 2 next season?

But again, not exactly sad to see him go

I have a horrible re-occuring dream that we have a striker injury crisis for the last 2 games of the season.

He comes back in and scores a hatrick in both games and keeps us up, he's ultimatley given a new contract......