SWFC V Leicester City.

Guest edforceowl

3-0 Wednesday: scorers Modest, Lekaj and Jeffers (l put that last one in just for a giggle!!)

ok then what about first and second?

Guest edforceowl

3-0 Wednesday: scorers Modest, Lekaj and Jeffers (l put that last one in just for a giggle!!)

ok then what about first and second?

Guest edforceowl

Double post nob end i am! Edited by edforceowl

2-1 to wednesday JJ & Miller.

I think if Purse, JJ, Jeffers,Miller are all included of 'fit enough' then that will give Irvine options to change things, which he hasnt had at his disposal before.

Id go with; Grant, Simek, Beevers, Purse, Nolan, Soares, Miller, Mcallister, Tudgay, Varney, JJ

subs: O'D, Spurr, Gray, Potter, Oconnor, Esajas, Jeffers

4-5-1/4-3-3 formation to combat leicester who will line- up with a similar shape with Dyer & Gallagher supporting Waghorn.

If Pigs, WBA, Blackpool can all do us favours & we can pick up a victory then there may be hope of salvation.

After the Reading match I was furious as were many Owls all over the country and beyond, and believed that we were to be absolutely slaughtered in every match, till the end of the season, however I have a good feeling about this Saturday. :blush:

Guest geoffo

After the Reading match I was furious as were many Owls all over the country and beyond, and believed that we were to be absolutely slaughtered in every match, till the end of the season, however I have a good feeling about this Saturday. :blush:

Big night out?

0-1