SWFC V Leicester City.

I should think Leicester will expect to get all 3 points.I doubt many will be backing a win against them in the predictions,Be interesting to see these.

I think its all about the first goal.If Wednesday concede it its game over..The crowd will probably do a turn and the players heads will drop.

But the main objective for us must be not to concede.Because of that my prediction is.....................

SWFC 0-0 Leicester (No scorers obviously)

Guest teeba

I think we might scrape through to a hard-fought win if JJ and Purse both come back as suspected (http://www.thestar.co.uk/owls/Wednesday-trio-on-course-for.6115005.jp)

Gives us chances to drop Hinds and possibly Beevers in central defence to make room for experienced players who know how to organise and sort out the issues we've had there lately.

If we're without new options to start, we'll get hammered again.

I should think Leicester will expect to get all 3 points.I doubt many will be backing a win against them in the predictions,Be interesting to see these.

I think its all about the first goal.If Wednesday concede it its game over..The crowd will probably do a turn and the players heads will drop.

But the main objective for us must be not to concede.Because of that my prediction is.....................

SWFC 0-0 Leicester (No scorers obviously)

Now if that won't sell more tickets, nothing will.

I am always optimistic but for the first time ever have put a few quid on Leicester to win.

got odds of 7 / 2 for them winning by a single goal and 9 / 2 of them winning by 2 or more.

If we win I will have lost a fiver but will be extatic.

If we draw i will be happy to have lost a fiver and got a point.

if we lose, i will be gutted but will win around £20

Personally, i think we will lose 2v0 but am hoping for a footballing miracle!

Guest gozhawk

If we score first I reckon 1-1

If they score first 0-2

Whatever the score, i,ll be pissed.......Kelham Island pub crawl 1st.......and afterwards!