Hillsborough 2018

Hmmmmm, call it a hunch but I think they've STILL not got over that one yet...

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4...;mid=2122584442

My own personal favourite is this one...

The thing that worries me is that this figure aint bolox!! When we was all being conned into thinking this would be a fare bid, based on figures from Germany 2006 they said it could be worth anywere between £150m-£300m and you just not those bent ba$tards at the council are gonna give em that £20m of OUR MONEY to do up there little tin flooded shed in order to bring this in for the city!!!!

It makes my blood boil to think that we do everything the right way only for the scroungers to get a free dinner, they haven't even got a hotel FFS!!!

Betts, Blunkett and Caborn are all bent Wendy ba$tards and have fixed it so that one of the best grounds in northern England was ignored for the little gaff. I cant beleive i actually texted in 3 times to bacxk this bent bid, ive a good mind to ask for my money back!!!!!!

Russia 2018, thats who im backing.

Not the brightest bunch are they these grunters!! :biggrin:

Yeh,that Bomber fella says what he wants,now i'm all for banter and rivalries but that guy just takes it that little bit to far (waits to be slaughtered for reading bladesmad,but in my defense i read all local forums) just out of curiosity i think some of you might want to read his "49 days" post and his replies to the "Sheffield City Council and the pigs" ................................guess you can say what you like on there !

The thing I like about this is that it's all so meaningless and petty.

United can kick and scream about us not getting the World Cup bid all they like, because essentially it's got no relevance to them whatsoever. If we can't go through with the plans for WHATEVER reason, then fair play, life goes on, but there's flip all chance United will ever get it either.

Talk about bitter. The competition aspect of it is gone so it's not even like thats understandable. It's just bitter squealing.

Bummer_commander's an idiot! his rants just show him up for the fool he is. I think he takes it as an insult if a poster that isn't well known goes on and challenges him! He genuinely believes he's some kind of celebrity! :laugh:

The thing about Footy Mad though is that you only need 1 login to post on any clubs board so its tempting to respond when they're talking poo about us.

Guest Distraught!

I like the banner at the top of the board:

"There's only one Derek Geary, Blade through and through!" :laugh::laugh:

Hmmmmm, call it a hunch but I think they've STILL not got over that one yet...

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4...;mid=2122584442

My own personal favourite is this one...

The thing that worries me is that this figure aint bolox!! When we was all being conned into thinking this would be a fare bid, based on figures from Germany 2006 they said it could be worth anywere between £150m-£300m and you just not those bent ba$tards at the council are gonna give em that £20m of OUR MONEY to do up there little tin flooded shed in order to bring this in for the city!!!!

It makes my blood boil to think that we do everything the right way only for the scroungers to get a free dinner, they haven't even got a hotel FFS!!!

Betts, Blunkett and Caborn are all bent Wendy ba$tards and have fixed it so that one of the best grounds in northern England was ignored for the little gaff. I cant beleive i actually texted in 3 times to bacxk this bent bid, ive a good mind to ask for my money back!!!!!!

Russia 2018, thats who im backing.

Not the brightest bunch are they these grunters!! :biggrin:

That post was written by GannonFodder.

He's suspected to be a Wednesday fan masquerading as a Blade. There are many double agents on both clubs boards.

No wonder LS gets a bit paranoid about spies in the camp trying to cause mischief etc.