Sign in to follow this  
Ripley Owl

Lee Strafford on Football Heaven

Mr Walkey, you are a goodlad. That picture you have brings tears to my eye.

A fine picture, for all the Wednesday soldiers, who proudly fought for our freedom and

who have given us the opportunity to live a free life from tyranny and anarchy.

Does anyone remember Churchill ? Will someone tell me how to add a picture of Churchill to my name?

Up The Wednesday.

:laugh: I remember churchill...

I will humour you

find a picture of him from the web, like this one http://www.solarnavigator.net/history/expl...og_portrait.jpg

copy the address of it

go to your profile (top right of the screen, click My Controls)

On the left, under Personal Profile, click Avatar

then where it says Enter a URL to an online avatar image, paste the address of the image and click update avatar

job done

you are welcome Frank Spillsmith

Look how much they're trying to convince themselves over on the other channel. :biggrin:

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4...;mid=2122565158

they really are complete arseholes

Are they that worried that all is not rosy in their own garden, that they have to try fabricate massive failings over at S6 to try minimise their own grief ?

Inbred little f*ckers

Go to your settings> Avatar settings> Browse picture put in the picture upload and done.If you have the picture saved on your computer that should do it.

Bob did it, I couldn't understand what all that meant.

I told him I wanted a picture of Churchill by my name, has it worked ?

But thank you anyway.

Up The Wednesday

But thank you anyway.

Up The Wednesday

OH YES!

Frank Sidebottom

But thank you anyway.

Up The Wednesday

:laugh: now feck off :laugh:

LS came over very well last night but I do fear how much knowledge he has about the game if he thinks we were playing well a few weeks back we are in serious trouble.We are going to struggle to sell 14k season tickets let alone the targeted 16.5k and for that reason I don't think we are going to have much to look forward to again next season.If and it is a big if we stay up we are unlikely to see much improvement next season and getting out off league 1 could be very difficult.LS comes over as a decent guy who has implemented a lot off change but at the end off the day the only way the football club will progress is by getting results on the pitch and unless that happens he is going to struggle to get people to buy into his plan.As a club we have FAILED for 10 years and keep on failing on the pitch, im afraid this will continue to happen in the near future and the club will never regain its place in the top flight off English football.

LS came over very well last night but I do fear how much knowledge he has about the game if he thinks we were playing well a few weeks back we are in serious trouble.We are going to struggle to sell 14k season tickets let alone the targeted 16.5k and for that reason I don't think we are going to have much to look forward to again next season.If and it is a big if we stay up we are unlikely to see much improvement next season and getting out off league 1 could be very difficult.LS comes over as a decent guy who has implemented a lot off change but at the end off the day the only way the football club will progress is by getting results on the pitch and unless that happens he is going to struggle to get people to buy into his plan.As a club we have FAILED for 10 years and keep on failing on the pitch, im afraid this will continue to happen in the near future and the club will never regain its place in the top flight off English football.

Positive outlook on life then ! :biggrin:

Spot on dude!

Regards

Lee

Lee you came accross really well, much better than on the internet .

Good Luck, you deserve our support.

UTO