Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest owlinleeds

For crying out loud ignoire this/these bilsajas.

Total fraud, as is this post.

Just because he argues eloquently and his posts illutsate some 'insider knowledge' he manages to buy credibility from people. The man is trying to cause trouble, and without needing to be too eloquent myself at this point, I wish he'd roger off and stay un-workable off.

Total rumbleing pratt.

Just because he argues eloquently and his posts illutsate some 'insider knowledge' he manages to buy credibility from people. The man is trying to cause trouble, and without needing to be too eloquent myself at this point, I wish he'd roger off and stay un-workable off.

Total rumbleing pratt.

Posted Image

Congratulations on your 4th and 5th posts.

Total rumbleing pratt.

What are you trying to say ?

Sorry Banno

Did you just want a coward or crook that was nice to everyone or did you want someone with integrity that is not afraid to do everything neccesssry to fix "our" club?

Oh and if I were ego driven I would not put myself through all this grief never mind do so for zero financial gain.

Regards

Lee

Posted Image

:blink:

Guest Sniper1

If looking for a period of stability with a business-savvy fan as Chairman of the club is brown-nosing, then I've been called worse. I don't think anyone (at least anyone on here around Christmas) would accuse me of being a LS groupie but his ideas and visions are long term yet we've got the herd mentality turning against him now - I was at Reading, I heard the sentiments - and it needs to be put to rest before we hound the man out of the club and get stuck with a vacuum at the top (or some other tool.......)

All this LS out, LS this - short term reactionary nonsense. Needs to end. Guy needs clear targets and goals and they need to be long term. 2015 is perfect (plus I like the dual use of the LS15 banners/shirts).

1867 - that was 143 years ago - this club is like the old Harry Enfield commercial for the polo mint - it's around, it's been around and it will be around forever (look it up Anglophile, next to "why not to praise Scousers as better than dour South Yorkshiremen in Sheffield" in your urban dictionary). However it is clear that this whole enterprise needs dragging in to the 21st century, online payments, DD, RFID ticketing etc, and Lee is the right chap to do that.

If the Faceless Grays can see fit to do the right thing for once, they should publicly embrace the Chairman and give him a long term commitment in public to shut the snipers up once and for all.

LS15

:angry:

Sorry Banno

Did you just want a coward or crook that was nice to everyone or did you want someone with integrity that is not afraid to do everything neccesssry to fix "our" club?

Oh and if I were ego driven I would not put myself through all this grief never mind do so for zero financial gain.

Regards

Lee

Obviously I don't want a coward or a crook in charge , I want what is best for Sheffield Wednesday.

This includes someone at the helm that respects their support base enough not have slanging matches with season ticket holders on internet forums. It is not necessary and it doesn't fill me with confidence when I look at the challenges ahead.

You make far too much of the ' Zero financial gain' aspect. You can obviously afford to work for nowt , and as a Wednesday fan it should be an honour, not something to play the selfless martyr card with.

Edited by Bannofan

Guest clumber58

I've enjoyed this post, far better than the usual stuff. Bill certainly knows how to stir things up. While ever we're losing games, playing terrible football and with no sign of the long promised investment, we're an easy target.

All that's needed is 13 wins between now and the end of the season, together with an injection of £27 million pounds from outside of the Club with no strings attached.

Simple.

UTO.

Obviously I don't want a coward or a crook in charge , I want what is best for Sheffield Wednesday.

This includes someone at the helm that respects their support base enough not have slanging matches with season ticket holders on internet forums. It is not necessary and it doesn't fill me with confidence when I look at the challenges ahead.

You make far too much of the ' Zero financial gain' aspect. You can obviously afford to work for nowt , and as a Wednesday fan it should be an honour, not something to play the selfless martyr card with.

Banno

You are off your tree to portray me as having slanging matches with season ticket holders, do you not recognise open and honest engagement, do you not recognise the fact that someone sticks their neck on the line and risks everything selflessly has the right and obligation to stand up and protect the club from crappy behaviour? Why would you not want that? Are you actually saying that I should sit back and let the crappy behaviour hold everything back?

You are also massively insulting me in your martyr reference. This gig has cost me threats, abuse, reputational damage and loads of cash and loads of lost earnings. All I have ever asked is for us all to work together and to invest what we can afford. Your attack us so very low it's beneath contempt.

I would ask you to look at yourself and review your value system dude.

Regards

Lee

Banno

You are off your tree to portray me as having slanging matches with season ticket holders, do you not recognise open and honest engagement, do you not recognise the fact that someone sticks their neck on the line and risks everything selflessly has the right and obligation to stand up and protect the club from crappy behaviour? Why would you not want that? Are you actually saying that I should sit back and let the crappy behaviour hold everything back?

You are also massively insulting me in your martyr reference. This gig has cost me threats, abuse, reputational damage and loads of cash and loads of lost earnings. All I have ever asked is for us all to work together and to invest what we can afford. Your attack us so very low it's beneath contempt.

I would ask you to look at yourself and review your value system dude.

Regards

Lee

Sorry Lee but you appear to be having one now!