Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

ditto

Im sick and tired of the whole shebang

Aww come on now mate...surely as you're sat tomorrer at the hallowed halls you'll be on the old I phone checkin' out the stocks an'shares...

and obviously with how much Charlotte seems to be waverin' between being an actual person and a town in Idaho?

I'd hate to see you take yer eye off the ball and miss out on some real estate in Wyoming.....

who the **** named that place....?..were they havin' a stroke or summat?

So remind me again, what is this "agenda" and what is the foundation you have for it?

Oh that's right, nada

But go on, AGENDA AGENDA AGENDA.

:biggrin:

Your history speaks for itself Bill, those who have seen your hysterics over the past months knows that there is something not quite right and you are not simply a regular poster.

You ask me what your agenda is?

I don't know that, the game you play is not intended to allow us to know that is it?

All i do know is that you have regulary proved that your motivation is to try and disrupt any investment process which may or may not be happening at this football club.

The lengths that you have gone to do this also suggest that you are not simply a regular poster who happens to have doubts about the investment process, for example posting letters from 'banks' which have apparently been sent to you in confidence and admitting that you are actually 3 Billys in 1...... This is not the action of a self proclaimed owls supporter with no agenda now is it?

I could trawl through many months of posts to find other examples of your stories and consequent slip ups, but to be frank i simply don't want to. After all, it is my belief that you will go back to where you came again in a few days when your revelations are again proved to be inaccurate.

Why don't we just let time judge which one of us is correct?

Just got back from being pasted at Badmington then educating some Blades in our local who said .

"we aint got no debt " :biggrin:

Any way where has the you have been spunked thread gone ?

Did it all get Naawty ?

What the frig is Badmington ?

Is that what the posh people play ?

Your history speaks for itself Bill, those who have seen your hysterics over the past months knows that there is something not quite right and you are not simply a regular poster.

I don't know that, the game you play is not intended to allow us to know that is it?

All i do know is that you have regulary proved that your motivation is to try and disrupt any investment process which may or may not be happening at this football club.

The lengths that you have gone to do this also suggest that you are not simply a regular poster who happens to have doubts about the investment process, for example posting letters from 'banks' which have apparently been sent to you in confidence and admitting that you are actually 3 Billys in 1...... This is not the action of a self proclaimed owls supporter with no agenda now is it?

I could trawl through many months of posts to find other examples of your stories and consequent slip ups, but to be frank i simply don't want to. After all, it is my belief that you will go back to where you came again in a few days when your revelations are again proved to be inaccurate.

Is this really the case? I thought that quite major revelations turned out to be reasonably accurate. I know we are all desperate for investment and that anyone seen to be pi**ing on our chips is naturally a stirrer, but surely it pays to know as much as we can about any potential investor? Anyone worthwhile will be able to ride over any of the negatives thrown at them and be stronger for it I'd have thought.

Guest billsaja

And I ask again what revelations have been proven to be inaccurate?

I remember being threatened with legal action for suggesting Sheard had no money, that Dominican Capital Bank was a sham, that there had never been proof of funds last August etc. etc. etc. Were any of those revelations inaccurate?

Which of my revelations about Anglofile were inaccurate? He doesn't work out of a terrace house in a little village? His company really is a multi-office, multi-national affair and not just two employees? They have actually completed deals in the past? Thought not.

So again I was spot on, and now with that all revealed and confirmed I am quite content to buy in to the action plan going forwards, without or without investment, and back LS to the hilt.

Buy a season ticket, support your team, back your Chairman. It's a great agenda, suggest about 16,000 other Wednesdayites try it for a few years and see where it gets us.

Guest billsaja

Just got back from being pasted at Badmington then educating some Blades in our local who said .

"we aint got no debt " :biggrin:

Any way where has the you have been spunked thread gone ?

Did it all get Naawty ?

Technically their use of the double negative makes them correct. That's aint go NO debt, they've got a pile of debt so high that it would take a shovel far greater than McCabe has to move it.

Sadly he may be about to recruit a fellow digger.

I remember being threatened with legal action for suggesting Sheard had no money, that Dominican Capital Bank was a sham, that there had never been proof of funds last August etc. etc. etc. Were any of those revelations inaccurate?

Which of my revelations about Anglofile were inaccurate? He doesn't work out of a terrace house in a little village? His company really is a multi-office, multi-national affair and not just two employees? They have actually completed deals in the past? Thought not.

So again I was spot on, and now with that all revealed and confirmed I am quite content to buy in to the action plan going forwards, without or without investment, and back LS to the hilt.

Buy a season ticket, support your team, back your Chairman. It's a great agenda, suggest about 16,000 other Wednesdayites try it for a few years and see where it gets us.

Will you answer some questions i have ?

So are the people behind SC9 legitimate in your view bills,, plonk asked earlier not seen a reply

Can I ask that you respond to this question too please Simon? After all your recent activity this is the question that we need you to answer. What do you think?

What ever anyone thinks of Joe and how large his office is, his work with SWFC is complete, our work (the fans) will never end till the day we die!

Time to let Lee Strafford get on with his job.

Time to let CS9 get on with their jobs.

Time to support AI and the team.

Time to delete this thread.

Yes Bill

*yawn*

The coming days will prove you right then won't they?

How is your consortium coming along by the way?

Edited by BlackGold

Guest billsaja

Can I ask that you respond to this question too please Simon? After all your recent activity this is the question that we need you to answer. What do you think?

My instincts would be not as investors but as brokers/middle men, quite plausible. The fact that Lee is talking to them, and the fact that John Prutch's quote says they are not discussing buying shares but "putting their expertise to good use" suggests they may well have found investors, which is fab.

The fact that they have distanced themselves from this Anglofile and let him trot off to Norwich with his unique line of BS is encouraging, indeed looking back the only person who stated C9S were the actual investors was him and he is about as credible as Far Canal with a Caribbean Bank Manager and a UN Goodwill Ambassador.

So yes, I think it is entirely possible that C9S acting in conjunction with Inner Circle have found an interested party though the negotiations would suggest he is not interested in the simple deal that was proposed - the 20mm for 86% that Lee had pre-negotiated already with the bank.

If I was a betting man I would guess a small amount of money is in play here and they are trying to use it to get the Co-Op to make some concessions and/or cede seniority on the loans.

Pretty sure it was you claiming Tudgay was nailed on to sign for west brom a year or so ago.

Anyways, 38 pages in and still wondering if you've made your point yet (im sure there was one?)

Night all.

Guest billsaja

Will you answer some questions i have ?

Of course.

JJ if he's fit

Yes, last day we'll beat Palace to secure it