Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

I agree with the sentiment of the OP, that we need to back and support LS.

I think Bills underestimates KA/GH by suggesting that they might lose patience with LS. Plan A is in action, investment merely speeds the process up. They will be heavily involved in the negotiations with CS9 - so there will be no surprises for them. KA/GH both know that there is no-one is going to come along and do the jobs of NP/LS if they leave - they themselves preferred no one in charge at all, rather than take the helm themselves.

Given that the club is treading water financially, with an increased wage bill (compared to the previous season), better revenues and better season tickets sales (compared to last season) I would imagine that KA and GH are very happy with LS/NP. Its sheer bad luck that the playing perfromance collapsed at a time when off the field, the club is finally getting it right.

Wow

Another self important person starts a thread telling me how to support my football club.

Personally I will support the first Chairman who hasn't got an ego the size of wincobank hill and doesn't insult the fans..surely one must come along soon?

I agree with the sentiment of the OP, that we need to back and support LS.

I think Bills underestimates KA/GH by suggesting that they might lose patience with LS. Plan A is in action, investment merely speeds the process up. They will be heavily involved in the negotiations with CS9 - so there will be no surprises for them. KA/GH both know that there is no-one is going to come along and do the jobs of NP/LS if they leave - they themselves preferred no one in charge at all, rather than take the helm themselves.

Given that the club is treading water financially, with an increased wage bill (compared to the previous season), better revenues and better season tickets sales (compared to last season) I would imagine that KA and GH are very happy with LS/NP. Its sheer bad luck that the playing perfromance collapsed at a time when off the field, the club is finally getting it right.

Just one small point KA = Kieth Addey has not been on the board for 2 years :ohmy:

But apart from that :biggrin:

Wow

Another self important person starts a thread telling me how to support my football club.

Personally I will support the first Chairman who hasn't got an ego the size of wincobank hill and doesn't insult the fans..surely one must come along soon?

Sorry Banno

Did you just want a coward or crook that was nice to everyone or did you want someone with integrity that is not afraid to do everything neccesssry to fix "our" club?

Oh and if I were ego driven I would not put myself through all this grief never mind do so for zero financial gain.

Regards

Lee

Edited by Lee Strafford

The OP makes some strong points but the theory is based upon LS being well qualified to be chairman, which is clearly rubbish, and the idea that the board have the power to commit for five years. Part of the lack of interest is that investors are already put off by the incumbant making himself centre of the plans so it will continue to put off investors. A bit of consistancy is all well and good but consistant failure?

My first encounter with the Bills was during the Sheard fiasco. Never trusted him, suspected an ulterior motive, unveiled him as having multple logins and then he threatned to sue me...........and of course the infamous "glassing" incident.

As far as I am concerned, I'm convinced he has his own financial agenda where fiscal matters at SWFC are concerned and wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Mr Strafford does well to keep him at arms length.

Guest Distraught!

The OP makes some strong points but the theory is based upon LS being well qualified to be chairman, which is clearly rubbish, and the idea that the board have the power to commit for five years. Part of the lack of interest is that investors are already put off by the incumbant making himself centre of the plans so it will continue to put off investors. A bit of consistancy is all well and good but consistant failure?

What evidence can you put forward to substantiate that claim?

Who would you appoint as chairman then George ?

What evidence can you put forward to substantiate that claim?

Talking to investment managers mainly. People who do real deals. That sort of thing. That and the circumstantial evidence of the fact that nobody is interested.

Dear oh dear.

George - people aren't falling overthemselves for the role. Do you fancy it?

Guest Distraught!

Talking to investment managers mainly. People who do real deals. That sort of thing. That and the circumstantial evidence of the fact that nobody is interested.

So the inference being that investors would be interested in SWFC but only if LS was not Chairman?

Is that a fair analysis of your position?

Guest owlinleeds

For crying out loud ignoire this/these bilsajas.

Total fraud, as is this post.

Just because he argues eloquently and his posts illutsate some 'insider knowledge' he manages to buy credibility from people. The man is trying to cause trouble, and without needing to be too eloquent myself at this point, I wish he'd roger off and stay un-workable off.

Total rumbleing pratt.