Let's start again

A few years back when we had that relegation scrap we went on a lenghty unbeaten run towards the end of the season picking up a lot of draws. We could really do with that now... A point a game from now until the end might just be enough for safety...

The way we are going at the moment, our best bet would seem to be hoping for the turmoil at Palace to ruin them.

Guest Distraught!

The way we are going at the moment, our best bet would seem to be hoping for the turmoil at Palace to ruin them.

Aye, focus on them then let Plymouth leapfrog both of us!

It seems that most Wednesday fans automatically assume it is Peterborough, Plymouth + Palace, us or QPR.

Plymouth are not yet so far behind that they can be written off!

I can't see it happening to be honest. I think their squad seem to have more "mental toughness" to win this sort of battle. Fair enough Warnock has gone, but I would have thought his influence would linger a little.

I'm not so sure with this team, they seem completely devoid of the type of passion and guts needed to win a relegation scrap.

Exactly.

Aye, focus on them then let Plymouth leapfrog both of us!

It seems that most Wednesday fans automatically assume it is Peterborough, Plymouth + Palace, us or QPR.

Plymouth are not yet so far behind that they can be written off!

It's not certain, but I don't think we have to worry about Plymouth. I don't think they have the quality.

I can't see it happening to be honest. I think their squad seem to have more "mental toughness" to win this sort of battle. Fair enough Warnock has gone, but I would have thought his influence would linger a little.

Their form went downhill once the financial problems became public knowledge, and Warnock has been very good for them. Unless the 'new manager effect' works out, I can see them continuing to struggle. The way we're going though, that may be all they need to do.

Let's start again - people were saying that crap the last time we got rlegated and look how that benefitted us ... not at all.

What's all this relegation to League 1 crap all about anyway? There are 4 professional leagues under the FA - League Division 1, League Division 2, League Division 3 and League Division 4, with League Division 1 being the top division; so how can a team get relegated into it?