crystal palace

Guest bartos

They've picked up 1 point in last 4 or 5 with someone as good at motivating as anyone in charge. Don't matter what anyone says he always gets his teams playing for him.

Think it's safe to say QPR are now safe but Palace will certainly suffer massively now

Guest bartos

They've picked up 1 point in last 4 or 5 with someone as good at motivating as anyone in charge. Don't matter what anyone says he always gets his teams playing for him.

Think it's safe to say QPR are now safe but Palace will certainly suffer massively now

Guest owls_4_life

Would be good if BL went to Palace and managed to con the FA into letting him sign all the players we're lumbered with!

Their run in looks as dodgey as ours.

Bet their fans are wondering where the points will come from too!!

C.Palace v Sheff Utd 15.00

C.Palace v Bristol City 20.00

Barnsley v C.Palace 15.00

C.Palace v Leicester 19.45

Blackpool v C.Palace 15.00

Nottm Forest v C.Palace 19.45

C.Palace v Cardiff City 12.45

Watford v C.Palace 19.45

Middlesbrough v C.Palace 15.00

C.Palace v Preston NE 15.00

C.Palace v QPR 15.00

Derby v C.Palace 15.00

C.Palace v West Brom 15.00

Sheff Weds v C.Palace 13.00

Think I'd still go with their players over our though

Guest DarloOWL1984

Iaine dowie is a favourite to take over palace. Palace can lose as many games as they want, coz I can't see us getting another point with the shower of poo poo thats turning up at the minute. Come the end of the season the whole defence needs selling and that includes the keeper.Alot of people rave about Grant, but can someone really remind me of what he does.There is one thing, He does make one good save about every 3 months. Hugh grant would be better in goal

It's all about mental attitude. A crap team on paper can beat a better team on paper if they've got a superior collective mental attitude, or coached into one. Forest weren't the best team in Europe when they won the European Cup twice. Greece wasn't the best European national team when they won the Euro Championships. Our squad's better than our league position would suggest, but that doesn't mean we don't run the risk of getting relegated.

Losing is a part of life. Everyone loses at some time. What turns losers back into winners is dealing with the loss, learning from it, and changing how you do you things so you win again as soon as possible. What keeps losers staying losers is giving up or putting down their circumstances to a higher entity than themselves. God invented sex, priests invented marriage.

The fans also play their part. If we all think "we're crap" it seeps out of the pubs and chat rooms and into the dressing room and onto the team on the pitch and back to the fans watching. Vicious circle.

So FFS, let's get some positive attitude here guys. Not happy-clappy crap, but really, does thinking we're down already help either? Rather die on my feet than live on my knees!

if utd can do us any favors and even if that means them going to the prem but keeping us in this division then id take that.

I was thinking a 0-0 between Palace and Pigs would help us better than either of them. It means Palace don't get to pull away/keep pace with us beating Leicester by getting three points AND Piggies get stuck in the mire with their play-off chances.

End of honeymoon.

Edited by owlandished

tell that to the squad because i dont really think some of them give a poo poo what happens. all they think about is the paycheck and going out on the wee wee.alot of that squad should hang there heads in shame at the performances they put it.

Well, I think that's Irvine's job, not mine. I'm pretty sure it's clear to the players that the fans are not happy, but I don't think it helps if the fans give up just cos some of the players seem to have. Seems to me we'd be letting them off if we give up too.

Guest carlg

I suggested as much when the rumours first started.

This is good news for us, and unfortunately QPR.

There's every chance it could galvanise the Palace squad.

I'm sure not all players in this league are as spineless as most of our lot.

:-)

There's every chance it could galvanise the Palace squad.

I'm sure not all players in this league are as spineless as most of our lot.

:-)

That can happen of course, but I've seen no signs of that so far with Palace. Their recent form is pretty crap and they must have known this was coming.

Guest Manwithastick

the last game of the season could well be brown pants of epic proportions

and i'm at a frickin wedding. :angry:

the last game of the season could well be brown pants of epic proportions

Right now, if you told me we could stay up by winning our last match of the season, I'd take it. My worry is we'll be down before then…

Guest carlg

That can happen of course, but I've seen no signs of that so far with Palace. Their recent form is pretty crap and they must have known this was coming.

Let's hope so, DJ. So sad it's come to this - again - though, eh? Our desperately trying to identify 3 teams crapper than ours .... :-(