Gray on BBC Radio 5

Guest Ripley Owl

as title - am listening to R5 at the moment and he is on Mark Clemmit's footie leagu show at 9.

Cheers for that WC1Owl :biggrin:

what we could do with is some sarky questions that make Gray kick off on a rant that transforms the squad into a unit

hmmm why hasn't that worked before?

Worked for Savage and Derby...!

what we could do with is some sarky questions that make Gray kick off on a rant that transforms the squad into a unit

hmmm why hasn't that worked before?

We need a Robbie Savage moment!

Quick someone start a rumour that the players don't agree with Alan Irvine's training methods.

Then all we need is some useless local journalist to pick up on the story - Radio Sheffield should be able to provide a few of those.

We need a Robbie Savage moment!

Quick someone start a rumour that the players don't agree with Alan Irvine's training methods.

Then all we need is some useless local journalist to pick up on the story - Radio Sheffield should be able to provide a few of those.

I can see you managing two out of three... but where would the Journo come from...?

"as a player, we cannot put our finger on it"......come on give me a break

:rolleyes:

When all else fails whip out a football cliche.

I'll put the "finger on it" Michael

You and the rest of them are poo . . .

I hope Wednesday got paid by the BBC for his time...

I was split between thinking, bloody hell does he care about a 5-0 thrashing at all, or is he just mouthing platitudes because he doesn't want to humiliate himself any further in public?

His comment about his legs having gone was worrying too. Not something I'd expect him to admit to on the radio.

I wasn't left feeling reassured on the 'mental strength' front.