Sheffield Wednesday's Sponsorship

Guest brooklyn6

Guest brooklyn6

Hi Everyone!!!

What is your opinion of the partnership between Sheffield Wednesday and the Childrens Charity Hospital?

Hi Everyone!!!

What is your opinion of the partnership between Sheffield Wednesday and the Childrens Charity Hospital?

I think its fantastic. It was one of the reasons I got a shirt this season. My sister spent a lot of time in SCH as a kid so it feels like giving somthing back.

Hi Everyone!!!

As an initiative it's awesome, as a logo on the front of our shirts I think it looks like complete and utter poo and the reason I didn't buy the new shirt.

Guest brooklyn6

Thanks for you reply's so far.... I am doing some research of brand awareness for my dissertation at uni , I think its such a great initiative .... Do you think other football clubs should follow?

P.S has anyone donated to the charity yet??

Hi Everyone!!!

Terrible idea.

A waste of valuable sponsorship money to a club that are massively in debt.

Guest brooklyn6

Yes sorry obviously true with people buying a shirt , just wondering if people would actually donate directly to the charity now its the main sponsor?

Has it increased anyone's loyalty to SWFC??

People were deriding Lee on here when he set it up, still some clamour for surveys to actually prove it is the connection with the childrens hospital that has caused the huge influx in sales............... how sad they are

I think it was an absolute stroke of genius. I am sure Lee will hold his hands up and admit the positive reaction / benefits to all have far outreached what he could have ever anticipated, but he has set up a wonderful partnership which has improved to no end the image of our club, the finances and public awareness of the childrens hospital and most importantly, more shirt sales than the previous two seasons combined.

I know for one I bought both kits, just due to the link up and thousands of others have follwed suit.

Helping the club, helping young children and being charitable.

Well done Lee