Few things to know about Irvine

Guest Mylo

I'll come back when you're new messiah gets you into league 1 and cripples the clubs finances by signing reserve players and you go into administration and slip down to leauge 2.

I'll come back when you're new messiah gets you into league 1 and cripples the clubs finances by signing reserve players and you go into administration and slip down to leauge 2.

Well we will all be waiting with baited breath. I'm 100% than you will have NOTHING better to do but wait until that moment.

Ta ra

By which time youll be back supporting Man Utd Or City like the rest of your small town in Blackpool

Guest Blue&WhiteBen

we already have most of that list & believe you me he will have his work cut out making the team worse

Don't think i'll be able to wait..... my testicles may combust in sheer anticipation

• He plays boring football.
  • Your midfield will soon become none existant.
  • Your youth team will also vanish into thin air.
  • He will win a few games in a row for you then follow this up by losing the next 10.
  • He will waste your money on reserve players.
  • He will leave you with a poo poo team of overpaid players.
  • If they are under 25 he wont buy them.
  • When he finally does buy a young player he will pay over the odds then proceed not to play them

So tip of advice sack him before the transfer window opens.

Yeah, old Bri would never have done that....oh wait!

• He plays boring football. Already did (boring=godawful, yeah?)
  • Your midfield will soon become none existant. Already had- Darren who?
  • Your youth team will also vanish into thin air. Did a whiel back
  • He will win a few games in a row for you then follow this up by losing the next 10. Then he will be matching BL
  • He will waste your money on reserve players. Money? whassat?
  • He will leave you with a poo poo team of overpaid players. FJ9?
  • If they are under 25 he wont buy them. Soares, Nolan. 100% under 25
  • When he finally does buy a young player he will pay over the odds then proceed not to play them WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY MONEY TO PAY OVER THE ODDS WITH

so, basically, he can't do any worse than what we had before.

One thing to know about Irvine, he got you to the play-offs.

One thing to know about Ferguson, he won't.

Enjoy your mediocrity.

Xx

This.

Good to see your season is so exciting you have to come on here and deride a manager who took you to the play-offs, and whose sacking was considered by football neutrals as "shocking".

Still, be a treat when Fergusen guides you to the promised land, right?

This.

Good to see your season is so exciting you have to come on here and deride a manager who took you to the play-offs, and whose sacking was considered by football neutrals as "shocking".

Still, be a treat when Fergusen guides you to the promised land, right?

which one? Daddy or jnr? At this rate daddy will have to loan himself to preston in an attempt to get them up.

• He plays boring football.
  • Your midfield will soon become none existant.
  • Your youth team will also vanish into thin air.
  • He will win a few games in a row for you then follow this up by losing the next 10.
  • He will waste your money on reserve players.
  • He will leave you with a poo poo team of overpaid players.
  • If they are under 25 he wont buy them.
  • When he finally does buy a young player he will pay over the odds then proceed not to play them

fu ck off

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Read the administration thread. Dont think that will ever happen if the co-op bank have anything to do with it!

Must be great following a team that i can't even remember being in the top division, that's not won a major trophy since the dead sea was poorly, that averages not much over 10k and as an away following of around 67 people.

Ooooh looks its PNE's last great team

Posted Image

Guest sheffwed4

Tom Soares - 23 Years of age.

Eddie Nolan - 21 Years of age.

Thats Irvines first 2 signings, both under 25.

and both poo

Guest NORTHWESTOWL

Must be great following a team that i can't even remember being in the top division, that's not won a major trophy since the dead sea was poorly, that averages not much over 10k and as an away following of around 67 people.

And all the PNE fans I know in my neck of the woods were astounded AI got the push. F**** sake give the man time . Fact he has inherited a poo squad of players from BL.