Fav away shirt

Guest WaddleIsALegend

Guest WaddleIsALegend

If you suscribe to Wednesday player this month the club will give you a free nasty yellow away kit wich we never win in.

Made me think, what was the best away kit we had in say last 20 years?

Think my fav was the Black with thin yellow stripes made by Puma King back in those days - awsome.

Edited by WaddleIsALegend

If you suscribe to Wednesday player this month the club will give you a free nasty yellow away kit wich we never win in.

Think my fav was the Black with thin yellow stripes made by Puma King back in those days - awsome.

Lucky for you that's next seasons then.

Fav away poo poo

I remember in the 70s haveing a particularly awsome poo poo at the Hawthorns, maily due to the Stones from the night before

Guest WaddleIsALegend

The 93/94 one?? I bought that a while back off ebay....unfortunatly it had Merling 8 on the back but it cost me £5 incl P&P

Good stuff,shame about the name on back, was always my fav but my wife fooked it in the washing machine :ohmy:

my fav away poo poo was not mine but one that I saw when I was at Bramall Lane in the bogs it was flipping MAAASSIVE

seriously, whoever squeezed that rumbleer out had an arsehole like a clowns pocket.

Edited by Brownlad

Agree with the shirt and can't wait to have it again for our succesful promotion season next year :biggrin:

And WTF I want a free away kit i only signed up last month :angry::ph34r:

Actuall, keep yer away kit, it depresses me.

The yellow and light blue one from 90-91, still the best away shirt!

Yes those were the days, i found that strip at my mums a couple of months ago and if i breath in and dont lift my arms above my head it still fits me perfectly.