Stand Tall People

Listen you set of pillocks, for nigh on 50 odd years, I have lived through some dire times at Hillsborough…..also lived through some great times too. This is what we do, we have good times, we have mediocre times, we have bad times, it’s all part of being a football supporter and I would suggest that 99% of football teams do exactly the same.

Granted we are going through a bad period at the moment………it’ll pass. We’ll go from being the pits to the dogs nads in the blink of an eye (or so it seems in retrospect).

What you have to believe in is belief itself. We’re all Wednesday supporters, be proud to be one and rightly stand head and shoulders above the dross at Bramall Lane and any other football club. Whatever division we play in we should be proud to wear the colours of SWFC.

(I just wish some of this current squad of players were as equally proud)

Cheers and thanks for listening :biggrin:

Guest gozhawk

Listen you set of pillocks, for nigh on 50 odd years, I have lived through some dire times at Hillsborough…..also lived through some great times too. This is what we do, we have good times, we have mediocre times, we have bad times, it’s all part of being a football supporter and I would suggest that 99% of football teams do exactly the same.

Granted we are going through a bad period at the moment………it’ll pass. We’ll go from being the pits to the dogs nads in the blink of an eye (or so it seems in retrospect).

What you have to believe in is belief itself. We’re all Wednesday supporters, be proud to be one and rightly stand head and shoulders above the dross at Bramall Lane and any other football club. Whatever division we play in we should be proud to wear the colours of SWFC.

Nice one.

Guest ashjam

Well said Longreach.

I don't give a monkeys if we are poo . It's still my team.

Edited by ashjam

totally agree all fans think and know at some point there team will be poo poo.

I play 5s with a Manure season pass holder who had the cheek to tell me that Manure were currently a load of sh*t I coulod have punched him! :laugh:

Guest Ripley Owl

Absolutely fantastic longreach, what a speech, can this be a daily occurrence please, if so i will be one of your biggest supporters, cheers Topman ! :biggrin: Edited by Ripley Owl

Trouble is, it's 10 years since we resembled anything like the dogs proverbials.

That's becoming generational.

Great attitude.

Roll on saturday!!!!

Guest CampbellOwl-36

It's cretin to you! :biggrin:

Trouble is, it's 10 years since we resembled anything like the dogs proverbials.

That's becoming generational.

You forget Cardiff. :mad: Doesn't matter what division we play in, it's still our team and we strive for betterment. It doesn't always happen but to not have hope is just thowing the towel in.

I will not give up hoping nor will I give in to negativity. This is my team for better or worse.

Guest sheridan's2penalties

Trouble is it's been 10 years of bad times, and looks like the bad times are about to get worse... again.

There's no hope in sight that it's not going to get better anytime soon.

Personnally, I always see times like this as the moment to stand proud and show how true a Wednesdayite I really am. Thing is, a sh1tload of fans never do see it this way, and would rather hide away till the signs of improvement come again.