Is anyone really bothered

Its time to wake up to the fact that Wednesday will be relegated to the 3rd tier if somebody with influence doesn't realise that drastic measures are needed. Formula 1 races are not won with old rusty worn out lifeless crocks and I'm afraid to say that's what we've got. We can blame Laws and Irvine but the problems started years ago and neither of these managers have had money to spend on quality players. With no money, no quality, no prospects and no signs of investment -is anyone really bothered about what happens to our beloved Owls. I hope so !!

Its time to wake up to the fact that Wednesday will be relegated to the 3rd tier if somebody with influence doesn't realise that drastic measures are needed. Formula 1 races are not won with old rusty worn out lifeless crocks and I'm afraid to say that's what we've got. We can blame Laws and Irvine but the problems started years ago and neither of these managers have had money to spend on quality players. With no money, no quality, no prospects and no signs of investment -is anyone really bothered about what happens to our beloved Owls. I hope so !!

i see the pessimist bandwagon is still in full flow

I don't want you to take this the wrong way, it's a serious question: where do you think this money will come from?

I don't want you to take this the wrong way, it's a serious question: where do you think this money will come from?

I honestly wish I could wave a magic wand and the money would be there. I have serious doubts as to whether any potential investors exist. We are fed the occasional ***-bit of information indicating a takeover is imminent but nothing materialises. There must be many underlying problems at S6 because the fan base, the set-up and our potential for success is there for the taking. I think its going to get much worse before it gets better. Hope I'm wrong.

I honestly wish I could wave a magic wand and the money would be there. I have serious doubts as to whether any potential investors exist. We are fed the occasional ***-bit of information indicating a takeover is imminent but nothing materialises. There must be many underlying problems at S6 because the fan base, the set-up and our potential for success is there for the taking. I think its going to get much worse before it gets better. Hope I'm wrong.

Occasional *** bit??

:biggrin:

Where were you 3 years ago when you were told flip all and if you aired an opinion on a message board you had the chance of being sued!

flip me, some people!

Who do you support then, because it clearly isn't Wednesday?

Stands to reason, doesn't it?

If you question the notion that all is tickety-boo within the hallowed halls, then you just MUST be a pig.

:blink:

Complete the lyric:

"Blind acceptance is a sign....."

PUS

Parallel Universe Syndrome

Guest DrAdam

Thanks for telling me, I hadn't flippingrealised :rolleyes:

Occasional *** bit??

:biggrin:

Where were you 3 years ago when you were told flip all and if you aired an opinion on a message board you had the chance of being sued!

flip me, some people!

I agree with the sentiment. By the way nice choice of language -Read a lot of Oscar Wilde do you?