Wednesday Player promotion

Guest WaddleIsALegend

Just been checking out our site and they have put up a new promotion for Wednesday Player -

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1978299,00.html

I think it is a good promotion to drive new business onto the site but it makes me feel a bit undervalued. I have suscribed to the service for 4 years and all i have got back is hours of my life spent in pain :rolleyes:

Dunno if it a moan at the club or a moan at the world cause i understand that new customers are what every business wants, but how about a bit of loving for the regulars?

They aren`t giving anything away that they could sell. Lots of unsold shirts, new shirt next season, what are they going to do with them if they don`t give them away?

If every surplus shirt given away, gets a a new subscriber to "player", then it`s a fantastic use of something, that would probably end up in a bin somewhere.

Great use of resources, top marks to the person whose idea it was.

Now we are poeple are moaning!

You can't please all the people all of the time! :rolleyes:

Not really moaning just pointing out that loyalty is not rewarded. Might I suggest a loyalty points system similar to airlines or credit cards. Everytime you make a purchase through the club be it a season ticket, an away ticket, Wednesday player subscription or something from the superstore. You could then amass points and use them towards purchases of any of the formentioned. The club could even have promotions to move certain items by offering double points. It,s just a thought in the fact that it would involve EVERY supporter.

Not really moaning just pointing out that loyalty is not rewarded. Might I suggest a loyalty points system similar to airlines or credit cards. Everytime you make a purchase through the club be it a season ticket, an away ticket, Wednesday player subscription or something from the superstore. You could then amass points and use them towards purchases of any of the formentioned. The club could even have promotions to move certain items by offering double points. It,s just a thought in the fact that it would involve EVERY supporter.

I'd go along with that

(TBH not that bothered about the shirt)

Edited by darra

They aren`t giving anything away that they could sell. Lots of unsold shirts, new shirt next season, what are they going to do with them if they don`t give them away?

If every surplus shirt given away, gets a a new subscriber to "player", then it`s a fantastic use of something, that would probably end up in a bin somewhere.

Great use of resources, top marks to the person whose idea it was.

spot on.

i bought Wednesday player to listen to games as i live in Leicester. If they give new subscribers get a shirt that will be unsellable in a few months so be it.

There's a Football League app coming out soon, which includes SWFC news and infomation, etc.

This is for the I-Phone?

The next advert

"So you wan't to throw your I-Phone out of the fecking window? Well there's an app for that"

Guest WaddleIsALegend

Wasn't really moaning, not overly bothered either way. Just pointing out if ther are loads left over gimme one :biggrin: