Wednesday Player promotion

Guest WaddleIsALegend

Guest WaddleIsALegend

Just been checking out our site and they have put up a new promotion for Wednesday Player -

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1978299,00.html

I think it is a good promotion to drive new business onto the site but it makes me feel a bit undervalued. I have suscribed to the service for 4 years and all i have got back is hours of my life spent in pain :rolleyes:

Dunno if it a moan at the club or a moan at the world cause i understand that new customers are what every business wants, but how about a bit of loving for the regulars?

Just been checking out our site and they have put up a new promotion for Wednesday Player -

I think it is a good promotion to drive new business onto the site but it makes me feel a bit undervalued. I have suscribed to the service for 4 years and all i have got back is hours of my life spent in pain :rolleyes:

Dunno if it a moan at the club or a moan at the world cause i understand that new customers are what every business wants, but how about a bit of loving for the regulars?

Don't worry about it mate, that damn yellow shirts cursed anyway.

Just the other day I slipped my yellow away shirt on and got gang raped by a pack of sex starved circus dwarfs.

Just the other day I slipped my yellow away shirt on and got gang raped by a pack of sex starved circus dwarfs.

To be fair, you knew what was coming didn't you? We all know sex starved circus dwarves like bright colours!

Anyway I never want to see that yellow shirt again cos we are never going to win in the thing! :dry:

Tend to agree with you,like you I've been using world/player for around the same length of time as you and suffered the same grief and angst.

Guest gringo69

I realise offers change all the time but it's only right (imo) if fans who have been subscibers for at least 12 months were also to receive one.

No its not.

So I will subscribe and have FREE printed on the back of mine :laugh:

Guest WaddleIsALegend

HAHAHAHAHA, that actually made me laugh out load. Might have given the game away that i'm looking at owlstalk instead of working. :ph34r:

Remember that we are constantly trying to improve the quality of content on Wednesday Player - from our new dedicated and exclusive Home commentary service with Rob O'Neill and John Pearson, to extended highlights of all games, to exclusive interviews, to exclusively featuring all the post-match manager press conferences... and beyond!

To continue to provide more content and invest further we need increases in the subscriber numbers, which is what this offer is aiming to do!

Might cancel and get my wife to suscribe :blink:

I like that idea or just open a yahoo email account so your details are different.

Typical not to reward long time subscribers,

Edited by Mickjj