Lee, do you think you can sort it?

Sorry for this being a duplicate of a thread I started yesterday but that seems to have been deleted.

Lee, we are all hurting after Saturday and I am sure you are too. Most of us are unable to do anything other than give you, the team and Alan support. I know most agree that relegation would be an absolute disaster and, although dropping all the players who didn't perform may give some satisfaction, it would be suicide. We now depend on Alan and you to do what you can.

Would it be reasonable to ask for three things:-

1 That training is increased to give Alan more time to get things working on the pitch

2 That you and Alan, either together or separately, have detailed face to face meetings with each and every player to make the requirements very clear and to assess which players are actually mentally up for it

3 That a limited amount of money is made available to Alan, either by anticipating revenue or asking all the directors to put some money in, for one or two limited loans to bolster the squad.

Thanks

Guest SPURTt

I heard a rumour that Alan has already increased training.

Aparrently under BL they were leaving training at 2-3pm - however AL has them watching videos etc untill 7pm some nights...

As I said, don't know if this 100% true...

..................Probably muck videos the way they play.........

Aparrently under BL they were leaving training at 2-3pm - however AL has them watching videos etc untill 7pm some nights...

...and yet people blame Brian for their looking confused and unmotivated? Blimey.

..................Probably muck videos the way they play.........

There's nothing sexual about the way we're playing apart from being sloppy at the back.

I would be intrigued to know though how much time Lee does spend with the squad!

I know he said he leaves the management up to the manager because he doesn't like to get involved with the playing side BUT somebody with as much passion for our football club as Lee has chatting to the players must be able to drum some pride and fight into them.

EVERYTHING Lee's done up till now has been a breath of fresh air, the one thing IMO that's has been neglected is the playing side.

Sorry my suggestion is not being taken as seriously as I intended it.

In addition to my three points above, I would also like to see our club say to everyone of our employees, from players to gate attendents to ball boys, that you must all go over and above doing your normal job for the rest of the season, you are all expected to go the 'extra mile'. Everyone with a part to play must be on top form. The supporters have to put aside the negativeness and make such a noise on Saturday that the team dare not but give their all. Let's all pull together to show what this club is really about. Whether the message comes from Lee, or Nick or whoever is not important but the message needs to be sent out.

And if there are jobs where there are not enough staff to do it, ask for volunteers. I am ready, willing and able because, if we get relegated, I may not live long enough ever to see the club back in the top tier again.