Haven't read this weekends posts

Yes and no. Problem is that as always I want to sing my heart out for the club, but I really don't want to sing for these players because they don't deserve it.

And don't say "if we support them they'll do well" or any of the many variants of the same point. We have one of the best away supports in the country and they've produced gutless surrenders on the road as well as at Hillsborough.

Yes and no. Problem is that as always I want to sing my heart out for the club, but I really don't want to sing for these players because they don't deserve it.

And don't say "if we support them they'll do well" or any of the many variants of the same point. We have one of the best away supports in the country and they've produced gutless surrenders on the road as well as at Hillsborough.

But do you really want to look back on a relegation battle and be thinking you haven't given your all? I feel the same about the players cv the moment, but a lot of them will be gone in a couple of months. Support the club.

Guest gozhawk

But do you really want to look back on a relegation battle and be thinking you haven't given your all? I feel the same about the players cv the moment, but a lot of them will be gone in a couple of months. Support the club.

Looking forward to Sat, crawl around Kelham Island hostelries, 90 min rest at Hillsbro, then carry on drinking. UTO

Guest DrAdam

However, it shouldn't be the fans who are told to 'put up or shut up' -or words to that effect.

Might be better to pop into the changing rooms on Saturday and have a word with them with the Blue and White stripes on.

Good luck - and let me know how you get on?

UTO

I wonder how many times LS has told them they are preventing investment ? :dry: