Highlights now up

Just watched them. The fifth goal was that bad I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Like watching the Keystone Cops. Even worse than I remembered. I had left by the 5th, to be fair.

As I said earlier - those with any optimism for the remainder of the season must have hearts the size of dustbin lids.

OMG - totally pathetic and so much worse than I expected.

I could defend better than that and I'm not far off 50 and about 10 stone overweight.

Ashamed when I see that - totally ashamed.

It is a big step up from ameteur to professional.

I played until I was 38 - and played against future and past pro's at times. Simon Stainrod, Paul Stancliffe & Vic Hallam, a cup medal winner.

There is a massive step change from one to the other. Believe me. It looks easy in the stand.

But on Saturday I genuinely believed that there must be betters players, the younger ones sat around me in the stand, than were on that pitch. They were that bad. Just watch the 4th and 5th goals as evidence.

I have seen better players, organisation and communication skills on the local park.

At corners, everyone is brought back to defend - No player left up front to attempt to collect a clearance. Basic principles not attended to.

Grant cannot command his six yard box - other teams know this, thus every corner is pressure situation, even more than it should be.

Sorry, but this team is going backwards in all departments. There will have to be a miraculous step change if we are to avoid relegation.

'We've been working on our shape' - Your having a laugh.

The new lad Nolan's good in't he. :unsure:

He doesn't look up to much on the 2nd and 4th admittedly, but he actually did pretty well. I'l be interested to see if Irvine plays him at LB or RB this weekend.

It's a nice change to bring in a loanee who actually improves us tbh. :biggrin:

Edited by TheBoyBeevers