Right ............

Guest bob1867

Guest bob1867

There are a few things that we all agree on . . . . . . . such as our current squad is full of spineless and gutless 'players' that none of us will be sad to see the back of!!

There are a few things that we all seem to disagree on such as whether or not to buy a season ticket etc!

However there are some things we CAN'T affod to disagree on . . . . . . .

We have 13 games left and we need at least 18 points.

Will we get the points needed by deserting the ship or should we all just draw a line in the sand, realise where we are and where we need to be and give it everything we have got to get US and OUR club where we need to be?

Let our feet do the taking in terms of getting as many in Hillsborough as possible and let our voices do the talking in terms of backing the sack of s**t we have to the hilt, to get us out of this!

Together we stand, divided we fall!

Your choice however i know which choice i am making!

UTO . . . . . . . . WTID!!

Guest barrybanned

Excellent post.

Typed a long similar one earlier before realising I was logged in under my original account - which has been made unable to post!

Such power those Admin types have.

UTO

Bob, I agree totally with your sentiment, and I for one will be doing my best to back the club, however depressing things seem at the moment. But when the players' hearts aren't in it, what difference will our support make? I was at Reading, it was absolutely humiliating, but everyone on the stands kept singing long after the team had given up.

Bob, I agree totally with your sentiment, and I for one will be doing my best to back the club, however depressing things seem at the moment. But when the players' hearts aren't in it, what difference will our support make? I was at Reading, it was absolutely humiliating, but everyone on the stands kept singing long after the team had given up.

aye, come saturday i shall have a fair few scoops, get meself into ground n have a fair old sing song no matter how bleak things are on't pitch.

remember back in nineties getting absolutely shafted at blackburn n singin n takin wee wee out of ourselves n gettin behind a thrashed team for 90 mins. got to be that till end of season at s6 for me, we already paid money for tickets, no point sitting there miserable till end of season.

Guest barrybanned

That post makes me wish it was Saturday now

Give the players a chance to right some wrongs.

Sunday night though pal - back to school in the morning for you.

Me too.

Guest edforceowl

There are a few things that we all agree on . . . . . . . such as our current squad is full of spineless and gutless 'players' that none of us will be sad to see the back of!!

There are a few things that we all seem to disagree on such as whether or not to buy a season ticket etc!

However there are some things we CAN'T affod to disagree on . . . . . . .

We have 13 games left and we need at least 18 points.

Will we get the points needed by deserting the ship or should we all just draw a line in the sand, realise where we are and where we need to be and give it everything we have got to get US and OUR club where we need to be?

Let our feet do the taking in terms of getting as many in Hillsborough as possible and let our voices do the talking in terms of backing the sack of s**t we have to the hilt, to get us out of this!

Together we stand, divided we fall!

Your choice however i know which choice i am making!

UTO . . . . . . . . WTID!!

At the end of the day the fans are'nt the ones kicking the ball, we could have every wednesdayite in world cheering em on but if the players can't be bothered to play which they clearly can't, they won't play will they.

Guest bob1867

Totally agree, and I was at Reading too however I can't see any other option but to put our thoughts of the players to one side for the time being and back the club not necessairly them to the hilt!

Edited by bob1867

Guest bob1867

At the end of the day the fans are'nt the ones kicking the ball, we could have every wednesdayite in world cheering em on but if the players can't be bothered to play which they clearly can't, they won't play will they.

So we are down already are we?

By the tone of your post it sounds so!

All i am saying is we need to give ourselves the best possible chance by not creating an atmosphere where the players care even less than they already do!

A copmplete wee pipe threw a bottle at Potter (i think it was) when he went to take a corner in the second half - will that type of behaviour make him want to improve?!?

Let's get real, realise we are in the s**t and put everying we have got into getting out of it!

Guest edforceowl

So we are down already are we?

By the tone of your post it sounds so!

All i am saying is we need to give ourselves the best possible chance by not creating an atmosphere where the players care even less than they already do!

A copmplete wee pipe threw a bottle at Potter (i think it was) when he went to take a corner in the second half - will that type of behaviour make him want to improve?!?

Let's get real, realise we are in the s**t and put everying we have got into getting out of it!

I'm not saying it's right to abuse players like that, i'm just saying that even with us cheering em on it's not gonna help players that can't be arsed, With thier attitude towards the fans and the club, Yes, We are already down.

Guest bob1867

I'm not saying it's right to abuse players like that, i'm just saying that even with us cheering em on it's not gonna help players that can't be arsed, With thier attitude towards the fans and the club, Yes, We are already down.

Put it this way - the more we cheer the more chance we have!

The more we get on their back the less (if possible) they will want to get us out of this mess!

I don't disagree with what you are saying however what i am saying is that we have 13 games left to get 18 points - we have to help make it happen in whatever way we can!