Anyway to get anything back

Hey everyone,

Saturday was made worse by the fact that I drove all the way to Reading to forget mine and my mate's tickets. I managed to get the ticket references sent, and asked the reading ticket bloke if there was anything we could do with it, but he said we'd have to take it up with Wednesday. So me and my 2 mates between us had to spend nearly £150 to watch that sh*t! :rolleyes:

I'm almost certain that there's no way I could claim anything back, as it's no fault of the club, and not any clear cut evidence I did forget them, but ya never know.

Had to chuckle to myself afterwards that between the 3 of us, we had nearly bought half a season ticket... to watch that. :blush:

Anyway, like I said, I'm not holding my breath, and this is more to show how being a complete mug can empty your wallet in seconds, and make that trip back a little more agonising!

Get in touch with Carol Axe at the ticket office.

I turned up at Wolves last season and my tickets weren't available for collection. I paid for four more and had to get a refund on the original ones that I had purchased from SWFC.

Had no prombles...

Well done btw on starting a thread and not being called 'Crooky' or 'Grandad'...!

:biggrin:

Get in touch with Carol Axe at the ticket office.

I turned up at Wolves last season and my tickets weren't available for collection. I paid for four more and had to get a refund on the original ones that I had purchased from SWFC.

Had no prombles...

Well done btw on starting a thread and not being called 'Crooky' or 'Grandad'...!

:biggrin:

EE

:laugh::laugh:

barmynotcolinowl1212

Hey everyone,

Saturday was made worse by the fact that I drove all the way to Reading to forget mine and my mate's tickets. I managed to get the ticket references sent, and asked the reading ticket bloke if there was anything we could do with it, but he said we'd have to take it up with Wednesday. So me and my 2 mates between us had to spend nearly £150 to watch that sh*t! :rolleyes:

I'm almost certain that there's no way I could claim anything back, as it's no fault of the club, and not any clear cut evidence I did forget them, but ya never know.

Had to chuckle to myself afterwards that between the 3 of us, we had nearly bought half a season ticket... to watch that. :blush:

Anyway, like I said, I'm not holding my breath, and this is more to show how being a complete mug can empty your wallet in seconds, and make that trip back a little more agonising!

take the day off tmoz,

have a walk to middlewood with a collection bucket n force the fookers to chuck some 'pocket change' in