Lee Strafford - Comments on Facebook

Guest Crooky

I'm right behind Lee, he has made some great decisions, some very tough ones e.g. Laws... and AI...

BUT in my opinion has got ALL the major decisions right such as :

Shirt sponsorship, not only very moral but also very shrewd business wise,

World Cup bid, fan bloody tastic result....

Community Stadium.... wonderful and is the future for long term survival....

Laws gone...

AI in....

How can you argue against any of these???

I am really pleased he comes on Owlstalk and Facebook and voices his emotions as a fan...

Yes he may make emotional statements that need some clarification later, don't we all...

This whole approach is part of the bigger picture re the furture of the club and ALL of the global mobile channels and support... THIS IS THE FUTURE OF OUR CLUB...

We are ahead of the game on this AND it is all down to Lee...

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK LEE... IGNORE THE DOUBTERS...

Now fingers crossed the players respond and keep us up... and subsequent investment arrives...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Spot on. We are very lucky to have someone like Lee at our club.

Just because the Chairman is a die-hard Wednesdayite, does it make it right that he see's fit to bite to any Tom, wee pipe or Harry on social networking sites?

And by the way, what does selling a business you started from scratch for millions have to do with running a football club, the very same football club who appear to be flat on it's arse where it really matters.. results on the pitch.

Our current on pitch position can mostly be blamed on a man we ridiculously see regularly on MOTD bemoaning more losses. People talk about Lee being out of his depth? If people want a man out of his depth Brian is your man.

Our on pitch matters are the responsibility of the manager NOT Lee Strafford. Our off pitch status has improved signifcantly since Lee has come on board and he works for no reward. The improvements at the club have been marked. We are incredibly lucky to have Lee and some fans still don't recognise or appreciate this. It infuriates me. Most fans are behind you Lee. Keep up the good work and NEVER give in.

Spot on. We are very lucky to have someone like Lee at our club.

Our current on pitch position can mostly be blamed on a man we ridiculously see regularly on MOTD bemoaning more losses. People talk about Lee being out of his depth? If people want a man out of his depth Brian is your man.

Our on pitch matters are the responsibility of the manager NOT Lee Strafford. Our off pitch status has improved signifcantly since Lee has come on board and he works for no reward. The improvements at the club have been marked. We are incredibly lucky to have Lee and some fans still don't recognise or appreciate this. It infuriates me. Most fans are behind you Lee. Keep up the good work and NEVER give in.

Off the pitch status may have improved, but that's not going to get 16,500 ST's sold when the team are poo .

Whether it be SWFC, Celtic, Hearts etc... whoever's running the job from the top should always be ready to accept criticism when things aren't going well on the pitch, it is after all happening on 'their watch' and they are the people responsible for making the big decisions, one of which IMO was waiting too long before sacking Laws.

As I've said in another thread, new shirt deals, online tickets etc are all to be applauded, but to many supporters, that means absolutely nothing when they see nothing but bad performances, especially when they were told during the summer that the club were looking to push on from last season.

Off the pitch status may have improved, but that's not going to get 16,500 ST's sold when the team are poo .

Whether it be SWFC, Celtic, Hearts etc... whoever's running the job from the top should always be ready to accept criticism when things aren't going well on the pitch, it is after all happening on 'their watch' and they are the people responsible for making the big decisions, one of which IMO was waiting too long before sacking Laws.

As I've said in another thread, new shirt deals, online tickets etc are all to be applauded, but to many supporters, that means absolutely nothing when they see nothing but bad performances, especially when they were told during the summer that the club were looking to push on from last season.

I agree criticism is par for the course in any job especially one as high profile as Lee's. Lee has his man now so lets hope the future is bright and he has made the right decision.

I also agree 100% that Laws should have been sacked earlier. IMO he should have gone after the West Brom game. It's looking like he is going to relegate two teams this season. Poor manager. If Laws had gone then though we probably wouldn't have Alan and I like him. I think given time he'll do very well at Wednesday.