Lee Strafford - Comments on Facebook

Guest Crooky

Guest Mexico Baby

If you kept being quistioned over and over again I think you would come accross with attitude aswell cos Im sure i would if people slagged me of for turning arround a football club you support for FREE. At this rate I wouldnt be suprised if he quits with all the baffoons as S6 who constantly seem to always want a pop. Its funny when there is a meeting open to all hardly anyone turns up to listen and have the chance to ask Lee quistions and quistion him face to face instead of slagging him on here.

I'm not slagging him off.

As you say he took this on and I respect what he's trying to achieve but we're not getting any where.

You need to be thick skinned and not respond to wind up merchants.

I dont think its in the best interest of LS to be posting on facebook, owlstalk etc. In fact if I was his I wouldnt even read them

Guest Mexico Baby

yep...the RIGHT attitude!!! FFS why do people question his unwavering commitment to a job he does for nowt??? where does it say anywhere that a chairman MUST bankroll a club?? until the day comes when we have a crdible replacement for lee why can't people just trust his knowhow and back the guy????

Who said he had to bank roll the club. If people ask that they're stupid cos he said thats not gonna happen from day one. If he keeps gettin asked the same question why doesnt he ignore them?

Who said he had to bank roll the club. If people ask that they're stupid cos he said thats not gonna happen from day one. If he keeps gettin asked the same question why doesnt he ignore them?

I think its his style unfortunately.

If you're a chairman you are going to get criticised - thats just a fact.

By rising to the bait (i've done it ona few occasions) he merely comes down to their level, when he really should be the bigger man.*

Edited by SiJ

I think its his style unfortunately.

If you're a chairman you are going to get criticised - thats just a fact.

By rising to the bait (i've done it ona few occasions) he merely comes down to their level, when he really should be the bigger man.*

No he doesnt let him tell the piggy cvnts

When you think about it - LS has so far been very good with making businesses from nothing - Plus Net etc.

Is there anything stopping him from doing that with Wednesday, he could put someone else in his place he has whilst he oversee's money making businesses what would be linked to SWFC.

SOunds like he's got a bit of an attitude.

Peter Storrie pays himself £1.4m a year at Pompey.

LS works for free.

Idiot fans constantly slag him off and display mind-boggling ignorance at virtually every turn because of their anger at on-field issues which he has basically no influence over.

I'm amazed he manages to be as calm as he is!

The National Media would rip into him like nobodies business.

Its only because we are not on the footballing radar that this "open and honest" approach hasn't been used against him.

This is SO true.

If we had a cup run or somehow got promoted, the red tops would have an absolute field day with LS.

So nothing to worry about then! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He owned that Piggy, but he encourages these people aswell.

Imagine if we were in the Premiership and he was carrying on with stuff like this.

The National Media would rip into him like nobodies business.

Its only because we are not on the footballing radar that this "open and honest" approach hasn't been used against him.

The national media are well aware of what I am doing with our approach to communication including the social media stuff (forums etc) and are more supportive than some Wednesdayite's :-)

The irony being that if you asked any man would they like to engage in a community where the leadership was willing to meet the whole community in person each day and talk openly about just about anything then I think they would say yes.

We have that now.......

Yet some of us do not want to protect and develop that asset...................

Regards

Lee

The national media are well aware of what I am doing with our approach to communication including the social media stuff (forums etc) and are more supportive than some Wednesdayite's :-)

The irony being that if you asked any man would they like to engage in a community where the leadership was willing to meet the whole community in person each day and talk openly about just about anything then I think they would say yes.

We have that now.......

Regards

Lee

Any chance of a loan or two from one of the directors, or someone connected with the club at all Lee ?

We have that now.......

Regards

Lee

:laugh:

I thought it wouldn't take long.

Did you hear Praise and Grumble last night Lee.

Paul Walker had a few slight digs at you. I doubt he would have said the same about McCabe.

Whats your view on the Radio Sheffield crew ?

Have to disagree. I remember when United sold Beattie and Walker challenged McCabe which became heated. (Probably because he was selling Walker's team prize asset :laugh: )

We have that now.......

Regards

Lee

Where av ya been, we missed ya Lee!

Have to disagree. I remember when United sold Beattie and Walker challenged McCabe which became heated. (Probably because he was selling Walker's team prize asset :laugh: )

True he did on that one (did seem quite passionate as if Beattie was his favourite player) but latley they have gone back to the softly soflty approach with them. Due to Blackwells shortfuse they are very carefull on what they say about the Blades. The amount of protection they give them on FH on the back of bad runs etc is astounding.

Lee wont always get it right with communications, but he coms on here and tells it how he sees it.

After all the non communication from previous Owls chairmen, why do people criticise?

We all now know what is happening behind the scenes at S6. That`s entirely down to Lee.

I feel like I know him, he`s one of us. If I saw him in a bit of bother, I`d jump in and help him. I never felt like that about any previous chairman.

I`m happy for him to be in charge of our club. He gives 100% effort to the cause. If the players gave half as much, we wouldn`t be in the poo like we are at present.

Lee wont always get it right with communications, but he coms on here and tells it how he sees it.

After all the non communication from previous Owls chairmen, why do people criticise?

We all now know what is happening behind the scenes at S6. That`s entirely down to Lee.

I feel like I know him, he`s one of us. If I saw him in a bit of bother, I`d jump in and help him. I never felt like that about any previous chairman.

I`m happy for him to be in charge of our club. He gives 100% effort to the cause. If the players gave half as much, we wouldn`t be in the poo like we are at present.

Totally agree,

we as fans are fickle but no swfc fans i know can knock what he does

Peter Storrie pays himself £1.4m a year at Pompey.

LS works for free.

Idiot fans constantly slag him off and display mind-boggling ignorance at virtually every turn because of their anger at on-field issues which he has basically no influence over.

I'm amazed he manages to be as calm as he is!

It is only a small minority of fans that seem to have an issue with him. The overwhelming majority of Wednesday fans, myself included, appreciate fully what he is doing. And appreciate that it will take time to turn this club around.