Lee Strafford - Comments on Facebook

Guest Crooky

Lee Strafford-Just got back from London, was going to the cup final but couldn't be bothered after yesterday's events. Every Wednesdayite should rightly be disappointed and angry after yesterdays collapse by the players. But, after getting through those emotions we have to pick ourselves and we have to pick OUR club up as SWFC needs...... us most now. Leicester will bring a large following and we must turn up and support our club!See more

about an hour ago · Comment ·Like Unlike

Then a piggy called Scott M commented on his status and he replied-

Lee Strafford Scott M

So you finally got round to saying what you wanted to eh? :-) Bless.

I tell you what you come back and accuse me of being out of my depth when you or ANY other blade demonstrates that they are capable of creating a start-up business from scratch, growing it profitably (with out fiddling, stitching someone up or making shrewd deals) on merritt, floating it on the stock market and then selling it for a lot of money, all the while creating loads of jobs in Sheffield and benefiting the local economy. Do that and I will listen to blades saying I am out of my depth dude... See more

In the mean time I will carry on with the task of rebuilding our club.

Regards

Lee

50 minutes ago

You tell the piggies Lee!

Lee Strafford-Just got back from London, was going to the cup final but couldn't be bothered after yesterday's events. Every Wednesdayite should rightly be disappointed and angry after yesterdays collapse by the players. But, after getting through those emotions we have to pick ourselves and we have to pick OUR club up as SWFC needs...... us most now. Leicester will bring a large following and we must turn up and support our club!See more

Lee Strafford Scott M

I tell you what you come back and accuse me of being out of my depth when you or ANY other blade demonstrates that they are capable of creating a start-up business from scratch, growing it profitably (with out fiddling, stitching someone up or making shrewd deals) on merritt, floating it on the stock market and then selling it for a lot of money, all the while creating loads of jobs in Sheffield and benefiting the local economy. Do that and I will listen to blades saying I am out of my depth dude... See more

Regards

Lee

50 minutes ago

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lee Strafford Scott M

Regards

Lee

50 minutes ago

I do wish he wouldn't open himself up like he does. Reflects bad on the Club.

Guest Josh Fox

Lee Strafford Scott M

Regards

Lee

50 minutes ago

An absolute idiot that bloke!

Guest grantholtsdiscopants

Absolutely comedy. He hates Utd as much as the next man, why not have a pop at a clever grunter?

Best thing Strafford has done in his time at S6 for me! Keep up the good work son.

Lee Strafford James W

The first number was published in our accounts and is actual interest cost (in real terms) on our debt, and is what you are tryng to remove by going into admin.

The second number is based on the fact that for example Crystal Palace went into admin, no longer own their ground because it was sold to pay pff the debts and now they pay £1.7m per annum to rent that 25 seater stadium.... See more

Do you see now why admin does not good and in fact does a lot of bad?

Regards

Lee

Lee Strafford James Wilkinson

The two numbers related to the admin question.

&... See more

[sigh] For the million time, I made £3.2m pre tax from selling PlusNet when BT bought it for £67m . THIS INFO IS AVAILABLE IF YOU SPEND 30 SECONDS ON GOOGLE.

After the taxman took his share I bought a house and the balance is set aside to pay for cost of living for my family.

I was straight with everyone when I said I did not have the money to bankroll SWFC.

I have worked full time for free for our club which has cost me upwards of £200k per annum in lost income, I stand to gain no financial benefit from fixing our club, is that not enough for you?

Regards

Lee

Lee Strafford James W

The first number was published in our accounts and is actual interest cost (in real terms) on our debt, and is what you are tryng to remove by going into admin.

The second number is based on the fact that for example Crystal Palace went into admin, no longer own their ground because it was sold to pay pff the debts and now they pay £1.7m per annum to rent that 25 seater stadium.... See more

Do you see now why admin does not good and in fact does a lot of bad?

Regards

Lee

Lee Strafford James Wilkinson

The two numbers related to the admin question.

&... See more

[sigh] For the million time, I made £3.2m pre tax from selling PlusNet when BT bought it for £67m . THIS INFO IS AVAILABLE IF YOU SPEND 30 SECONDS ON GOOGLE.

After the taxman took his share I bought a house and the balance is set aside to pay for cost of living for my family.

I was straight with everyone when I said I did not have the money to bankroll SWFC.

I have worked full time for free for our club which has cost me upwards of £200k per annum in lost income, I stand to gain no financial benefit from fixing our club, is that not enough for you?

Regards

Lee

I think it has sod all to do with anyone how he has made his money or what profit Lee got from selling plusnet etc, who on here wouldnt mind telling us all how much they make over the year and what profits you have gained. Who is willing to work for free on here which could cost you up to £200k? any offers? nah didnt think so :rolleyes:

I read over the weekend that the CEO (I think it was) of Portsmouth saying that administration is a fresh start for Portsmouth and will allow them to grow stronger as a club. Southampton don't seem to be doing too bad either, nor are Leeds and Leicester when I come to think about it.

Not the way out I'd want for SWFC though - the club got itself into the financial mess and it should earn its way out. Plus, I'm not so sure it's as straight forward as the examples I've given above either (and every club/situation is different).

I do wish he wouldn't open himself up like he does. Reflects bad on the Club.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He owned that Piggy, but he encourages these people aswell.

Imagine if we were in the Premiership and he was carrying on with stuff like this.

The National Media would rip into him like nobodies business.

Its only because we are not on the footballing radar that this "open and honest" approach hasn't been used against him.

SOunds like he's got a bit of an attitude.

If you kept being quistioned over and over again I think you would come accross with attitude aswell cos Im sure i would if people slagged me of for turning arround a football club you support for FREE. At this rate I wouldnt be suprised if he quits with all the baffoons as S6 who constantly seem to always want a pop. Its funny when there is a meeting open to all hardly anyone turns up to listen and have the chance to ask Lee quistions and quistion him face to face instead of slagging him on here.

Good on yer lee u stick up for yer sen, these piggy scum have got a masive storm coming next season, 48 mil in debt and all that ( regardless of were it is or who holds it, it's still a debt and needs paying).

I agree

SOunds like he's got a bit of an attitude.

yep...the RIGHT attitude!!! FFS why do people question his unwavering commitment to a job he does for nowt??? where does it say anywhere that a chairman MUST bankroll a club?? until the day comes when we have a crdible replacement for lee why can't people just trust his knowhow and back the guy????

If you kept being quistioned over and over again I think you would come accross with attitude aswell cos Im sure i would if people slagged me of for turning arround a football club you support for FREE. At this rate I wouldnt be suprised if he quits with all the baffoons as S6 who constantly seem to always want a pop. Its funny when there is a meeting open to all hardly anyone turns up to listen and have the chance to ask Lee quistions and quistion him face to face instead of slagging him on here.

To be fair, everything said at the meeting was predicted on here, hours before it took place.

I'll defend Lee on many things, but I won't on how he sometimes comes across when difficult or 'dumb' questions are asked on here.

Daz proved you can still maintain a decent tone in the face of adversity.

That said, on the whole he gets treated a little unfairly in my view.

Edited by Mr Farrell

yep...the RIGHT attitude!!! FFS why do people question his unwavering commitment to a job he does for nowt??? where does it say anywhere that a chairman MUST bankroll a club?? until the day comes when we have a crdible replacement for lee why can't people just trust his knowhow and back the guy????

Im backing the guy!

Wednesday Til I Die!

Whilst I applaud the bloke for making a mint on his internerd company, does this really qualify you as saviour of a 'fairly' big football club? Does he have the depth in character, in business acumen, in contacts, and seemingly at the moment - in tact? He's demonstrated nowt to me yet, apart from a fleeting feelgood factor at your place and some quite frankly (for a bloke in his position) ridiculous comments on the web.

He may well be out of his depth, I suppose only time will tell.

To be fair, everything said at the meeting was predicted on here, hours before it took place.

I'll defend Lee on many things, but I won't on how he sometimes comes across when difficult or 'dumb' questions are asked on here.

Daz proved you can still maintain a decent tone in the face of adversity.

That said, on the whole he gets treated a little unfairly in my view.

Yeah but if people had guts to actually say what they think face to face instead of on here I think alot of people would get there answers instead of acting like idiots I guess some people just get of on poo poo stiring though.

Whilst I applaud the bloke for making a mint on his internerd company, does this really qualify you as saviour of a 'fairly' big football club? Does he have the depth in character, in business acumen, in contacts, and seemingly at the moment - in tact? He's demonstrated nowt to me yet, apart from a fleeting feelgood factor at your place and some quite frankly (for a bloke in his position) ridiculous comments on the web.

He may well be out of his depth, I suppose only time will tell.

Love your avatar :laugh:

Is it true that they are struggling for custom?