How long Saturday before it turns again

Guest T C's Tash

doesn't that mean we also get to keep the same set of players if we can't afford to change things in the summer :ohmy:

No, we can get some fresh cheap young players with something to prove instead of the bunch of overpaid lazy lobbers we have now.

This season we were supposed to be better due to increasing the wage bill. That is simply not the case as the players don't care and don't try. If I don't end up getting a Season ticket but we have a clear out in the summer and get some players in this club who will at least graft and look like they are making an effort on the pitch to earn their wage I'll be at the matches, just not with a Season ticket.

I've been putting off renewing my season ticket due to the shocking performances of late. Now there is only one match remaining before the prices go up, so come the Sunday following the Leicester match it is decision time.

Regardless of the result, if the players don't look bothered and don't make any effort it's going to be difficult to justify another season of 4 hour, 250 mile, round trips to watch boring, poo , gutless football which more often than not ends up ruining my whole weekend and leaves me without a whole wad of money I could use for much more useful things like paying off debt, paying rent, putting food on my plate, etc.

So, my season ticket for next year is basically up to the players on Saturday...

Most of those players won't be there next season. Renew because of the ones that will be here, all keen to play for their new employers and ready to make an impression. And because you are a Wednesday fan.

We must not give up on the club.. Saturday is one hell of an important day (again)..

poo poo or Bust.. If we lose then the writing is firmly on the wall !! If we win we give ourselves a fighting chance..

Get behind them.. this will be one of those important fixtures..

Only hope the players respond.

Most of those players won't be there next season. Renew because of the ones that will be here, all keen to play for their new employers and ready to make an impression. And because you are a Wednesday fan.

I've got 53p in my bank account after rent and bills came out this morning.

Saturday will cost £30 just on travel.

The players have thousands in their bank accounts.

I have to find a way to pay hundreds of pounds for a season ticket, so that it goes straight back out of the club I love and into lazy overpaid 'players' bank accounts.

It is hard to justify.