THANKS SWFC

Although there is much negativity around the club regarding the rubbish on the pitch, its great to see the club turning the corner in other departments.

My 6yr old daughter who lives with my ex partner sent a picture to the club showing how much she loves Wednesday, and how much she doesnt like the Blunts.

I've only taken her to 4 matches so far, but she's really getting the bug now and never stops talking about Wednesday.

She then recieved a reply letter from "Spencer Taylor CSR Development Manager at the club, thanking her for her picture and support.

He has asked us to give him a ring to arrange either match tickets or sighned merchandise, which we will do in due course.

Needless to say my little un is over the moon and as a result so am i, thankyou Sheffield Wednesday and Spencer for showing that the club care.

I'm also bringing some of her friends along to future games who have never attended a football mach before (got to get them before the Blunts do).

Thanks again SWFC, makes me proud to be an Owl again.

Regards

Horny Owl.

:biggrin:

Although there is much negativity around the club regarding the rubbish on the pitch, its great to see the club turning the corner in other departments.

My 6yr old daughter who lives with my ex partner sent a picture to the club showing how much she loves Wednesday, and how much she doesnt like the Blunts.

I've only taken her to 4 matches so far, but she's really getting the bug now and never stops talking about Wednesday.

She then recieved a reply letter from "Spencer Taylor CSR Development Manager at the club, thanking her for her picture and support.

He has asked us to give him a ring to arrange either match tickets or sighned merchandise, which we will do in due course.

Needless to say my little un is over the moon and as a result so am i, thankyou Sheffield Wednesday and Spencer for showing that the club care.

I'm also bringing some of her friends along to future games who have never attended a football mach before (got to get them before the Blunts do).

Thanks again SWFC, makes me proud to be an Owl again.

Regards

Horny Owl.

:biggrin:

I'm really pleased the club chose to reward this type of thing, it sort of feels like we are all part of the same family. Well done SWFC.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.