Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deleted member

Fans reaction at full time

I stayed til the end with the sole intention of letting them know just what I thought of their non-performance. Clearly there were many who did the same. A couple of people near me through their scarves away in disgust.. perhaps not quite up their with season ticket throwing in terms of showing frustration but is along similar lines.

It wasn't pretty, although as someone mentioned above I thought they got off lightly with that. Like i said in the "Absolute Disgrace" thread, that was the worst performance I have ever witnessed from a Sheffield Wednesday side, and that includes the season when we escaped relegation to League Two by 3 points. They were an absolute p*sstake yesterday.. a complete embarassment and a complete disgrace. It was almost like a personal "flip Off" to the supporters who made the trip down yesterday.

To be fair the 2 or 3 players who acknowledged the supporters at least had the face to take the fans frustration. The usual suspects just toddled off down the tunnel like they couldn't care a less. With abit of luck those same people.. such as that silly fat flip Leon, will never get the opportunity to drag this club through the dirt again. I'd rather give the kids a go and watch us lose every game between now and May with abit of fight than watch that obese waste of air disgrace this club and it's supporters like that again.

Sorry, I am not a stalker, but another top, top post.

Nothing more to say - Just read all 'Sheffield Dave's' post since yesterdays debacle.

There is hope with him around.

I stayed to the end yesterday and to be honest I thought the players got off very lighlty. They were given more stick at Leicester than yesterday and for me yesterday was a worse performance.

There was a small chant of 'You're not fit to wear the shirt', alot of booing and swearing, but christ they deserved a lot more.

This team is probably the worst I've ever seen in a Wednesday shirt. They are not bad individually but as a team and as players who give a damn they are an absolute disgrace. They should all refund every single fan that went yesterday. The only players that seem to give a throw are Beevers, McAllister and Hinds, the rest can roger off cos I never want to see a performance like that again

Alway's seem's the case!

It's ok clapping them if they lost but the effort was there to see, but why should there be one clap after the performences they have given?

I stayed til the end with the sole intention of letting them know just what I thought of their non-performance. Clearly there were many who did the same. A couple of people near me through their scarves away in disgust.. perhaps not quite up their with season ticket throwing in terms of showing frustration but is along similar lines.

It wasn't pretty, although as someone mentioned above I thought they got off lightly with that. Like i said in the "Absolute Disgrace" thread, that was the worst performance I have ever witnessed from a Sheffield Wednesday side, and that includes the season when we escaped relegation to League Two by 3 points. They were an absolute p*sstake yesterday.. a complete embarassment and a complete disgrace. It was almost like a personal "flip Off" to the supporters who made the trip down yesterday.

To be fair the 2 or 3 players who acknowledged the supporters at least had the face to take the fans frustration. The usual suspects just toddled off down the tunnel like they couldn't care a less. With abit of luck those same people.. such as that silly fat flip Leon, will never get the opportunity to drag this club through the dirt again. I'd rather give the kids a go and watch us lose every game between now and May with abit of fight than watch that obese waste of air disgrace this club and it's supporters like that again.

Let me guess Clarke? Potter? Tudgay?

I actually think Wednesday fans on the whole are far too lenient.................................im not getting into the old booing debate , but once the games finished after performances like yesterdays i just wish the fans would rip into the players and REALLY let them know how we feel.

I actually think Wednesday fans on the whole are far too lenient.................................im not getting into the old booing debate , but once the games finished after performances like yesterdays i just wish the fans would rip into the players and REALLY let them know how we feel.

Could not agree more.

A friend of mine is an e x pro and he suffered some bad defeats in his playing career(he was at Doncaster in the 80s) and he never gave less than 100% the honest truth is we are not good enough

Baring in mind that the trip yesterday will have cost all 1800 fans that made the trip down at least £40 each (what Jeffers earns in about 15 minutes), i think that they were lucky to get away with just a few hand gestures and a bit of booing.

Baring in mind that the trip yesterday will have cost all 1800 fans that made the trip down at least £40 each (what Jeffers earns in about 15 minutes), i think that they were lucky to get away with just a few hand gestures and a bit of booing.

The whole atmosphere was strange yesterday, it was like we just knew what was coming. I stayed until the 4th when it just became too much to watch.

I do feel for players like Spurr who do give everything regardless of ability, shame the same can't be said for Tudguy, Potter, Clarke etc

The whole atmosphere was strange yesterday, it was like we just knew what was coming. I stayed until the 4th when it just became too much to watch.

I do feel for players like Spurr who do give everything regardless of ability, shame the same can't be said for Tudguy, Potter, Clarke etc

Yesterday was the first time i'v seen Wednesday fans sit down en masse out of their own choice in ages.

That seriously changed the atmosphere.....there always seems to be more apathy around when people sit down for some reason. :dry:

I stayed to the end yesterday and to be honest I thought the players got off very lighlty. They were given more stick at Leicester than yesterday and for me yesterday was a worse performance.

There was a small chant of 'You're not fit to wear the shirt', alot of booing and swearing, but christ they deserved a lot more.

This team is probably the worst I've ever seen in a Wednesday shirt. They are not bad individually but as a team and as players who give a damn they are an absolute disgrace. They should all refund every single fan that went yesterday. The only players that seem to give a throw are Beevers, McAllister and Hinds, the rest can roger off cos I never want to see a performance like that again

james o'connor gives 100% every game. beevers runs around like a lost sheep and hinds gets left behind too much as he lacks pace

They deserved it. No effort at all that second half. I stayed until the end as I always do, but theres noway I was going to clap that bunch of lobbers.

james o'connor gives 100% every game. beevers runs around like a lost sheep and hinds gets left behind too much as he lacks pace

Agree last season he was gash. This season he clearly showed he has passion. He jumps for every header even if it is a losing battle. He isnt the world best player but at least he cares. Just wish we would have someone other than potter next to him.

Beevers was the best player by a mile yesterday. I agree O'Connor does give a hundred percent and should be included. Im not Hinds biggest fan and he isn't the most gifted footballerbut he's one of us and does give a damn about our football club unlike a number of otherd

Its just a shame JOC forgot his 100% effort yesterday.

yep, and potter didn't seem to gain any of that percentage either

flipping tooosh

still fuming now

I stayed till the end. More fool me I think. They got what they deserved and if they think we were being harsh then they might as well sod off now.

I am sure most people on here would gladly accept the fat wage packets all of our players are on to take such abuse following 90 minutes of exercise (at whatever pace you care to take it at). For too long the fans and the club have got behind and failed to be too critical of our precious fragile players - hopefully they will get some if a similar performance is put in on Saturday. Mate of mine was toying with the idea of super-gluing plastic dog shits to the players cars through the fence behind the kop when we were stood at the Ipswich match.