Remaining games.

12 fixtures remain. Leicester at home this weekend followed by 3 away games. WBA, Swansea & Preston. Derby at home followed by Watford & Coventry away before we move intop April. According to AI we need at least 50 point min to stay up, so where do you think we are going to get the points from because I am seriously worried.

Leicester this weekend is massive, we simply have to get something out of this game. WBA & Swansea away nothing IMHO there & as for Preston well that could go any way. Derby at home is again a huge game but by then I seriously think we are running out of games if the 50 point mark is the grade to reach. :ohmy:

Very very worried.

Unless there is some significant change, and I'm fooked if I know what it might be if we stay as we are, then I'm resigned to L1 football next season.

We need a loanee or two from somewhere and we need them quickly, otherwise it is game, set and *** lighter...!

Can't see a result in any of next three games tbh...

Last week there was talk of getting some cash together to help AI with a loanee, but unfortunately it seems that there has been nothing positive come from it.

I'm no longer worried that we will go down, because I think it is now likely and I have resigned myself to it, just extremely worried it will be in front of the Pigs...!

That would be the worst nightmare of all...

Unless there is some significant change, and I'm fooked if I know what it might be if we stay as we are, then I'm resigned to L1 football next season.

We need a loanee or two from somewhere and we need them quickly, otherwise it is game, set and *** lighter...!

Can't see a result in any of next three games tbh...

Last week there was talk of getting some cash together to help AI with a loanee, but unfortunately it seems that there has been nothing positive come from it.

I'm no longer worried that we will go down, because I think it is now likely and I have resigned myself to it, just extremely worried it will be in front of the Pigs...!

That would be the worst nightmare of all...

I think there is too much interest in this mate for it to die away

As I posted in the "believe" thread

Preston away (ex manager and all that), Derby and Watford at home, Cov away, Bristol at home, then finish it off on the last day of the season against Palace (which condemns them along with Plymouth and P'boro)

United have always played crap against us without Warnock to get them going as well. (the debacle this season aside, but that was our fault)

So hopefully that will be a 7th !!

* I think I need to go for a sit down.... all this positivity this morning is making me feel queasy *

I am told that I clinically suffer from something called FSAD. That is football seasonally affected disorder. It is always seems to affect me this time of year too.

Had it on and off since the mid-sixties, but it seems, for some unknown reason to be pretty bad this year.

I thought I had found a cure a few years back. Went to see a consultant in Cardiff, Sturrock I think he was called? The bugger is no longer in the phone book.

I keep taking the tablets, but it does not seem to get any better.

Just got a new consultant by the name of Irvine. Anyone heard of him? Can he be recommended? When to see him in Reading yesterday - but he said it may be a longterme issue.

He will keep trying to find a cure.

I hope he hurries up - this condition is killing me.

Couldn't they put in the 1.6 mill from next season's STs towards a new signing to save our spot in CCC... I mean, if we go down AI won't keep any of the sods whose wages are part of that 1.6 mill budget anyway ;)