I'm going to renew my season ticket tomorrow

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

... and yes I was there yesterday.

I'm going to give my support to the club financially. But you can't make me turn up to use it. :biggrin:

I'm going to give my support to the club financially. But you can't make me turn up to use it. :biggrin:

renewed mine weeks ago,was,nt there yesterday through to work commitments and only make it to certain away games,but might have change my mind if i had..........will be there to watch every week ,what ever division we are in but i fear many will not

Guest Deleted member

Tbh Im seriously considering attending every away game next season and not bothering with the Hillsborough ones. Its such a crap atmosphere and experience these days.

Tbh Im seriously considering attending every away game next season and not bothering with the Hillsborough ones. Its such a crap atmosphere and experience these days.

To be truthful there were some great daya away in league 1 & many relatively local ones too. I fear it will be even harder than last time though to get out of the league. At least dirty Leeds won't be there :rolleyes:

Perhaps we should try a cheeky offer for Grant Holt :biggrin:

can,t see ther being much atmosphere at many grounds in div 1 next year,looked at fixtures if we go down they look pretty poo poo.

can,t see ther being much atmosphere at many grounds in div 1 next year,looked at fixtures if we go down they look pretty poo poo.

As daft as it sounds i think rebuilding the squad in L1 with younger players from our youth team and few Premiership youth players wouldnt be a bad thing. We had some real gems in Brunt and whelan last time round and even go as far a kenwyne Jones. Hopefully we will have the funds to buy the great youngsters that we have on loan this time round.

I was going to renew mine and pay by direct debit as this is the clubs preferred method in that it spreads their income throughout the season.

Having thought about it, I am now going to pay on the day - that way the clubs revenue is still spread out but greatly increased.

I just hope there are no "offers" next season that will reduce my financial support.